“Delicious food and friendly place”
Review of Sorrentinos

Sorrentinos
Ranked #23 of 596 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2018

We have been here before and last night did not disappoint. There is a wide variety of food which is always delicious and slightly different.
The service is attentive without being pushy. They gave us plenty of time to chat before ordering. I am a slow eater and never feel rushed here.
The portions are of a good size without being overwhelming.
It has a good atmosphere and natural light.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Everything was tasty, but 2 of us had filet mignon, and it was cooked perfectly to order. Sauces were good, and nice to have potatoes rather than just chips that are so often thrown in with steak.
Service was friendly and it was overall a lovely relaxed meal. Portions are good - I was gutted that I didn’t have space for dessert as I was eyeing up tiramisu!!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

The food here is lovely but unfortunately the staff do not have a clue. They don’t know how to provide good service. It was slow, and the waitress lacked knowledge. I asked for the mushroom sauce and she said sorry we don’t do mushroom sauce. I had to think for a moment and then I said - I will have the Porccini sauce please! Apparently that was fine! Also we asked for cream for our coffee and we got whipped cream!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Sunrise1966
Reviewed August 7, 2018

re visited after a good long break of 10 years and found this lovely resturant was as pleasant as ever, lovely food, pleasant atmosphere and good house wine.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Sorrentinos for years and have never had a bad meal! So when choosing somewhere for a special family dinner for my birthday, it was my first choice. It didn’t disappoint, we had the proprietors choice menu and it was absolutely amazing as always. I have never known a restaurant to always be so consistently good. The steak here is the best steak ever!
Thank you Sorrentinos for making my evening special..