“OK for a meal in the hotel”
Review of Seasons Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seasons Restaurant
Ranked #242 of 582 Restaurants in Northampton
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Stayed in the Hilton for a night so ate here for convenience and it was OK. had the steak which was ok, nothing special. To be honest the plate looked a little bare when they brought it over.

Ok value for money.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

Food excellent different varities to choose from cooked breakfasts, fresh fruits, make your own waffles. Customer service very good friendly people.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

We had been looking forward to this for a few months. Mum said book somewhere nice for Christmas dinner we will treat you. Many years ago just the two of us came here for Christmas dinner. There was someone playing Christmas songs at the piano. Drinks offered to us as we walked in. We were spoilt. Food and service was amazing. They even gave us Little gifts and flowers to take home. So was thought we would try it again. Bad mistake.
On arrival we was shown straight to our seats. No mention of our pre dinner drinks and We had to ask for our Buck's Fizz at the table. All our meals had been pre ordered so we knew what we was having. Starters came real quickly. The deep fried Brie looked mass produced and a little shrivelled. The goose pate didn't have enough toast with. And the salmon was a little plain. Then the parsnip And apple soup came out immediately after. Yuck no taste what so ever. It was so bland no amount of salt and pepper would Give it any flavour. We also had to ask for Roll to go with it. Then they came and asked us what dinners we had ordered. Considering this was all preordered they should have known. And We wasn't ready to eat the main course straight after the soup. It's nice to have a gap between the courses. When it come out well the dinner was a massive let down.
Three little Roast potatoes that looked like boiled potatoes had no colour. 3 small Brussels under cooked. 2 very small slices of carrot and a small slice of parsnip and 2 cubes of swede. The turkey look as if it had been sliced of a catering roll. This had a slice of ham inside of it and on top of that was a round slice Yes I say a slice of stuffing which had no flavour. This was presented on a smallish sized dinner plate with the gravy already served. I actually thought it might have been a child's portion. It was all hot but looked as if it had been pre plated a while before. I didn't enjoy it one bit. I did actually leave half of it as it was tasteless. The deserts I will say we're nice.
So disappointed, we just wanted to get home. I'm doing the cooking next year. Or failing that we will go down the Toby inn. At least down there it won't cost you £65 per head. And you get adult sized positions and as much gravy as you want. We certainly will not be going there again.

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

Lovely food and great value for money, needed a sleep after I ate as the portions are very generous. The prices were more than generous and the staff very friendly, will definitely go again as this was a little gem I never knew existed so close to me

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Having stayed at the adjoining Hilton Hotel for nine nights, I ate breakfast and dinner here everyday, and each time the food and service was exceptional. Breakfast was the best experience for me, the chef was regularly visible outside of the kitchen, bringing very tasty smoothies to the guests, and enquiring about their meal. The waiting staff were also very helpful, and friendly. 10/10.