“I Was Very Impressed”

TGI Friday's - Northampton
Ranked #321 of 516 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Central American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“I Was Very Impressed”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've been to TGI Friday's in the past and I have to say I didn't rate them, however after being invited here to meet friends I was very impressed. The food was lovely and well cooked, the staff were very helpful and always were ready to serve.

• Visited August 2013

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Nice food every time Loud atmosphere though”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here so many times but the food is great.
My boyfriend had the ribs first time we went heredand nowhere does them the same all the other TGIs are dry like they have been microwaved.
The few let downs are the air con is Freezing! And the music is soo loud in there!
Still love the food cocktails are tasty too!!

• Visited November 2012
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“Nice food, not too busy bit still pricey”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Went for a birthday meal, restaurant was practically empty when we arrived at 5:30, which was fine for us. Food came quickly and was really good, we go for the Jack Daniels glaze! Deserts were really over priced, £4.49 for a sundae which was all spray cream with a few scoops of ice cream! Maybe spent £1 on the ingredients!
Managed to spend £110 on dinner for 5 inc one beer so not a cheap dinner!
We'd go back but it'd have to be Mon-Thurs to get the 2 courses for £10 or £15

Visited August 2013
Bournemouth
“Some nice touches showing good customer service.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

It is a long time since I have been to a TGI Fridays and this one seemed to lack the buzz of others I have been to in the past. We were staying at the local Travelodge and arrived soon after 9 pm. No problem finding a table - though we were parked at the bar while one was cleaned and set up for us. Bar man was friendly. As soon as we got our beers the table was ready. A quick order and were ready. The waitress was fine and we were looked after. A bit more passion may help. Service was good overall. The food was fine if nothing special compared to any other US/Italian style diner.
The bar man disappeared at one point as they had run our of bananas and it appeared that he went over the road to the garage to buy some so that they could still serve my daughter a Banana Milk Shake.- Nice to be passionate about giving the customer what they want.
The bill was very reasonable and as we came to pay I noticed that they had missed the early couple of beers off the bill and when I tried to pay for them I was told to settle up next time! Nice touch.

• Visited July 2013
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“This time was a good one...”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Had a nice meal, it was a Friday early evening so as you can imagine it was really quite busy.

Service was good, food was nice.

We will probably be back there at some point, as it's easy & the children like it.

Carole :|