Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel
Travelodge Northampton Upton Way(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$47
Travelodge
$93
$77
Travelocity
Hotel Campanile Northampton(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$39
$37
  • Restaurant
The Walnut Tree Inn(Northampton)
$65
Hopping Hare(Northampton)
$89
The Poplars Hotel(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$89
Priceline
$74
$73
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Northampton Town Centre Hotel(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$68
  • Restaurant
$48
Travelodge
All reviewsthe pubstayed hererestaurant next doorbedford roadhungry horseroom was cleanexcellent staybusy roadwould stay here againample parkinggood nights sleepcontinental breakfastno air conno liftreception staffevening mealfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Kay greeted us with warmth and humour. She provided an extra cup and more coffee etc unasked for a friend who was just waiting for us to change, She booked our taxi and was there to greet us still smiling when we returned from our night out. Made sure we had enough pillows ,beverages etc before bidding us goodnight. Room as expected was comfy and pleasant

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sinejean
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Sinejean,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that Kate has made your stay special. I will pass on your compliments onto Kate. Thank you for staying with us and we do hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband & I stayed that this hotel for one night on the 16th March, and was an excellent find. The hotel staff were so friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was served in the pub next door and was fantastic, and the lady on breakfast duty was so helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: We requested a high room which we got and had spectacular views
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear DebnDek,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Have never had such excellent service from a hotel in my life & I have stayed in many! One receptionist in particular called Kate was so lovely & friendly..what a fabulous asset to the hotel. All of the other members of staff were to a similar standard but she really stood out. My room was so lovely & comfortable & I wish I had to stay longer!! The price was fantastic & the hotel should pride itself on the fantastic service it offers to it's residents! Thank you for a wonderful stay away in Northampton certainly a huge change from Dundee! :)

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Blondie 1303,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also very pleased that Kate and the rest of my team made you feel brilliant. The Front of house team will be so pleased to read your review. Thank you for putting trust in Premier Inn, we all look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Northampton.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed here as needed to be close to my cousins 40th Birthday party, we booked early, got a great deal and didn't know what to expect, as usually stay in small hotels. This place was cheap, clean, friendly and quiet. The staff were more than helpful and even offered to carry my bags upstairs ( as I am partially disabled) as no lift. My fault forgot to mention this when booking. would recommend this place to anyone. The room was a good size with a comfortable bed with a good sized bath and powerful shower. The bonus of 30 mins wifi as well.

Room Tip: Book early and ask for back of hotel, as away from road, also if disabled or have problems with stairs ask for downstairs rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Felix2696,

Thank you for such a lovely review. I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are sorry that you had to use the stairs as you are partially disabled, Please note that you can call us in advance and let us know of any special needs so that we can prepare to accommodate you comfortably, this can also be done at check-in but will all depend on availability and we cannot promise to be able to meet your request so it is always best to let us know in advance. We are all looking forward to welcoming you again and we hope that you enjoyed yourself at the Birthday party.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Can't fault this place at all. Great value for money with clean and new facilities. Service was swift, the hotel was quiet. For my single night stay with friends this was perfect. You will not go far wrong here.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear John S,

Thank you for such a lovely review. I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for putting trust in Premier Inn, we all look forward to welcoming you back at Bedford Road.