“Brilliant staff!”

Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Northampton
UK
“Brilliant staff!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

So relaxing to be able to book at a hotel that you know is going to conform to a certain standard - uncomplicated reservations, friendly welcome, clean and comfortable room, acceptable food, great rate.
All the staff we encountered here were helpful, friendly and a real pleasure to deal with.
They went to a great deal of trouble when after departure we phoned to report that we might have left an article behind - we really appreciated that.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Cynti,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review of your recent stay at Bedford Road.
I am delighted to read how welcomed you felt and how much you appreciated the effectiveness and friendliness of our team members. I will share both your feedback on your visit and your dining experience to the team both at Premier Inn and The Fayre and Square.
We hope to get the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Gabriela Pates

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for buisness and can not fault the stay. The staff are friendly and go out their way to help you. I had a situation where i needed to move rooms and they sorted it straight away. The food in the pub was lovely and the cooked breakfast was filling. If i needed to stay in the area again i would return here

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Mummyzoe,
Thank you for taking the time to express such kind words about your stay at Premier Inn Bedford Road. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the foods at the Fayre and Square, and that our staff’s service exceeded your expectations.
I will pass your feedback to the team and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Cwmbran, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Could not fault the rooms or service. Very pleasant staff. So quiet here, we thought the inn was empty!!!! Fabulous breakfast at the lakeside. The location was accurate to the description on the website, would like to be able to find out when the advertised cheaper rooms are available.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Carole E,
Thank you for taking the time out to leave such a kind review of your recent stay at Premier Inn Bedford Road. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your room and how highly you valued the service and the bargaining price that Premier Inn offers.
I will share your kind review with the team and I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Wakefield
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Booked a room for a concert in town & got a bargain deal for £29, wow the room was like new, so clean & tidy, smelt good, very comfy bed, clean white sheets, shower like new. Reception staff were friendly & offered us breakfast at their place next door Fayre & Square where you could order as much hot breakfast you like from a list of items for just over £8 including unlimited hot drinks & anything from the continental breakfast. You also get free Wifi for 30 mins.

No complaints whatsoever would defo recommend and/or go back again, it was only a 2 mile walk into town too or £6.50 in a taxi.

Room Tip: We had a room round the back away from the road, possibly the better choice.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tracynico64
Dear TracyWakefield,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Premier Inn Bedford Road. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay including the room you stayed in, the food at the restaurant and the service from our team here. I will be delighted to share your comments with the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

South Shields, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Considering this is a budget hotel I was extremely pleased with the room. Comfortable and everything needed for a great nights sleep. My review is really for the staff, I was overwhelmed by how fantastic the service was, I have not had better in any five star accommodation I have stayed in and to me, service is Much more important. Every member of staff smiled and went out of their way to help us. Starting with booking a taxi to our party and ending with headache tablets the next morning to help my over indulged head. Much much more besides. Keep up the fantastic work
I hope all premier inns are like this I will be back if they are.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank cathdavid
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Cathdavid,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Premier Inn Bedford Road.

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyable your stay with us and that our brilliant staffs have contributed to your enjoyment. Customer satisfaction is crucial to us and we go the extra miles to ensure our guests have a stay that exceeds their expectations and I’m delighted to hear that this has not gone unnoticed to you.

Thank you once again for your lovely comment and we look forward to welcoming you back at Premier Inn Bedford Road.

notnic
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Perfect location for us for meeting friends in Yardley. Fast efficient check in with friendly staff. Room was great - as expected with a Premier Inn. The only disappointing thing about our stay was breakfast the next day ... there was one lady on duty and clearly too many people for her to cope with. There were no cereal bowls or side plates - she came back with small balti dishes and said all the cereal bowls were in the washer. The bread was low supply, the hot water ran out in the urn, tables were messy and not being wiped between customers. No croissants. Every time I wanted something I had to ask - ie. teaspoon, cereal bowl, hot water, milk ..it was almost funny. I ordered sausage and scrambled egg which came out cold. My partner had the full breakfast but it was messy and just thrown on top of each other bit of food, really not a good breakfast at all and the plates were cold.

So my recommendation is stay at the Premier inn but go out and get your breakfast somewhere else unless they make a vast improvement.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Notnic,

We are delighted to hear that you had a lovely time at the hotel and that the staffs were all friendly, as we strive to provide a high level of service to all our guests.

I am delighted to see that you are recommending our hotel to others. However, please accept my sincere apology for the bad experience you encountered at breakfast, Please be reassure that your feedback has now been passed on to the Fayre and Square.

We hope to welcome you back again at Bedford Road in the near future.

Hull
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was my second stay at a Premier Inn and I could not fault this hotel. The room was clean and did not smell. There was a nice view over the fields from the window and plenty of parking. It was good that there was a modern flat screen television, with access to all the Freeview channels, albeit that the TV needs to be retuned because a few of the channels have changed numbers. The bathroom was clean and fresh, and I had a good night's sleep. What more could you want? My only criticism is that the heating did not appear to work, but it was not too chilly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear PipsqueakHull,

Thank you for taking the time out to write such a detailed review. I am glad to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay here at Northampton Bedford Road. However, please do accept my sincere apologies in regards to the issues you encountered with the TV and the heating. I would like to reassure you that this has now been fixed. Your feedback is crucial to us as it helps us follow up/resolve any shortfalls so thank you for leaving us your comment.

Please do note that we have a 24 hours reception so if you do encounter any problems during your stay in the future please do not hesitate to contact one of our team members who will gladly resolve any issues you might have.

Thank you once again for your great review and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future.