“Good stay and really helpful staff!”

Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Northampton
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Clean rooms, incredibly helpful and friendly staff. A special thanks to kirtsty for helping me get a shirt cleaned when I was in desperate need. Will no doubt be saying here again, and I can defiantly reccomend the place!

• Stayed: August 2012
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Milesgp,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

Here at premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd, we always do our best to ensure each and every guest is looked after. I am delighted you had a great stay with us and I would like to thank you for your kind compliments.

Be rest assured I will pass your compliments onto Kirsty and the rest of the team.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had a family christening nearby so we all descended from various parts of the country. The hotel is really good - clean, quiet, really good value for money and super helpful staff.
The restaurant/pub next door however is dire. The staff are OK but the food is nasty - cheap ingredients, badly cooked and erratically served. I love my food and clear my plate in most circumstances...but couldn't manage it here. The sirloin steak was overcooked and like eating an old shoe. The breakfast next morning was like prison food. And they committed the cardinal sin of using yesterdays coffee pots for today's tea and hot water. Unforgivable in my book.On the positive side there was yeo valley yoghurt, a good selection of cereals, unlimited fruit juice and fresh fruit - basically the stuff that didn't need cooking!
I'd go back but eat somewhere else.

Room Tip: They're all good. Keep away from the fire doors though as they do clunk a bit in the night.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Whitbread-77, Steven Hicks, Social Media at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you for your review.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay, and for this reason your feedback is very much appreciated as we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs. Thank you also for your comments regarding the adjoining restaurant. This is not a Whitbread run establishment, but we will ensure that your feedback is passed to the company responsible for this establishment.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I cannot sing the praises of the staff at this hotel highly enough! They did everything they possibly could to help us out from the minute we walked in the door. Jackie specifically was excellent! Thank you so much x x

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Jo-Elle B,

Thank you for the kind compliments. I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay and you have been looked after thorough your stay with us.

I will pass your compliments onto Jackie and we all look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

stayed here for a weekend getaway with the wife, recieved brilliant customer service from thier employee aisha, who practically bent over backwards to make me and my pregnant wife feel welcomed! i really appreciated it and look foreward to our return with the new born soon! the hotel itself is contemporary, clean and close to local city links.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear terraki a,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
I am delighted you had a lovely stay with us and I shall pass your compliments onto Aisha.

We look forward welcoming you back, together with the new born.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

A good night guarantee and exceptionally helpful staff. What more could you ask for after a hard day's work. I would definiately recommend this Premier Inn to anyone needing to stay over in Northampton. I will look forward to a return visit soon.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Nick H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and you keep returning time and time again.

Look forward seeing you soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 2weeks for work training, as soon as i got there i met aisha which from that moment i knew id have a good time here!! we had a good laugh every time she was on, great helping me find places to eat etc also she even paid my indian up front as i was still in the pub you cnt beat that!! the rooms them selves are very clean quite big only problem is the noisey road and the heat in there. they should hav ac!!. What ever you do dont eat at the pub next door awful!!! britannia down the road amazing!!
Id finally like to say thankyou aisha for my stay you should be manager by now :-) o yeh and kirsty is great on the evening too how she still smiles stuck there at that time i will never no!!
Yours truley mr gray :-p

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank Jay B
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Jay B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased you had such a great stay with us and I am delighted Aisha has made your stay better. I will pass your warm compliments onto Aisha and Kirsty and I hope we can welcome you back here soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

especially I want to mention Aisha! She was a superb help and always smiley and happy!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank martijn_perquin

Dear martijn_perquin,

Thank you for your kind comments and I really hope to welcome you back soon.
Be assured I will pass your kind comments onto Aisha.