“Brilliant value!”

Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Northampton
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed here for one night for my future daughter in laws hen night as I didnt fancy the alternative- sleeping on the floor with 12 others!

Extremely clean, well maintained with good staff. The room was very comfortable - I was on my own but another two people could have slept here making it even more of a bargain at 38.00 for the night! The bed was incredibly comfortable and the pillows the best I have ever slept on (Fogarty Hollowfibre - I checked so I could buy them when I got home!)

I had the Premier breakfast but wish I'd stuck with the continental - there was loads of choice of cereal, fruit, bread and crumpets which I've never had in a hotel before but the cooked breakfast wasn't so good. The bacon was very dry and the rind was still on it and it did feel as if the quality was sacrificed because of the cost.

Would definitely recommend if you just need a bed for the night and are not wanting sports facilities, lounge etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Dear sallyjt,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I apologise for the disappointment in breakfast. I will pass your feedback onto the pub team.

Look forward welcoming you back again.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

during my stay at this hotel i found the service of the staff to be exceptional especially the receptionist aisha. She went out of her way to aqquire directions for my on ward journey and recommended the best route to take, she made me feel very comfortable as she treated me like a normal person rather than just a regular guest. This was lovely especially after a long stressful day at work and i thoroughly enjoyed our conversation about the latest football results even though she supports an oppoistion team, so again i want to say many thanks to her she is a true jem to your company!. Also i would like to say i found the room very comfortable and it was suprisizingly large. Breakfast wasnt the best i've had but apart from that the food was good. I will be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear newtraveler69,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

Here at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Road we always ensure our guests receive legendary service and I am delighted you think so highly of our team.
Thank you for your great feedback and I shall pass your comments onto Aisha and onto rest of the team.

Look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Stayed for 1 night with my husband and 3 children to visit freinds that live in the area.the room was clean and very comfortable.would like to say a special thankyou to Olwyn the receptionist she was very helpful and couldn't do enough for me and my family..the breakfast in the fare and square restaurant was exceptionally good..i would recommend this premier inn to anyone staying in the area..

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Dear julie076Liverpool,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments and I am indeed delighted we have met your expectations.
I will pass your compliments onto Olwyn, the rest of my team and onto the pub.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 12, 2012

About a week ago was the first time i stayed at a premier inn hotel. I had a lovely stay, and found the rooms were clean, cosy and relaxing, and i had a very comfortable and quiet night. Also the customer service was exceptional, and the receptionist, Aisha, was very helpful and provided me with information with regards to eating options, directions to the city centre and also things to do around northampton! The check in was smooth and quick, was just what i needed after a long day! Very happy indeed! Would definetley recommend :)

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Trevor789
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Trevor789,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
I am overjoyed you had a pleasant stay and I thank you again for your kind and warm compliments. I will pass them onto my team and Aisha.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

had a lovely stay over easter weekend the children were given colouring pages to do with crayons, the room was spacios and clean and breakfast was incredible! We would like to give a special thank you to aisha as she took special interest with the children on sunday morning printing extra colouring sheets and giving the kids an easter egg! She helped us with some attractions in the local area and advised us with the weather forecast for the day! Overall it was a great stay and we will definitely rebook at this hotel on our next visit!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Gabriela P, Manager at Premier Inn Northampton Bedford Rd/A428 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Dear travelsmile2012 ,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us .

I am very pleased you and you family had a enjoyable stay with us . Thank you for your kind compliments and I am indeed delighted we have meet your expectations.
I will pass your comments onto Aisha and the rest of the team.

Look forward welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2012

After staying in most of the premier inn hotels in the area I have found this hotel to be the best, the staff are really nice and are always there to help. I assess people within the hospitality trade and can honestly say it would be a pleasure to assess the staff at the Bedford road site. I have found Georgina to be very polite, pleasant and always willing to help even with assisting me with directions I needed for the local area. I Will be staying at this hotel again and again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott E

Dear Scott E ,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your great feedback and I shall pass your comments onto Gerogina and onto rest of the team.

Look forward welcoming you back next week.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Stopped here for 2 nights on business.
The receptionist was very friendly and my room was clean and well presented. Had a problem with the shower not working in the morning and this was corrected the next day while I was at the Office. The only gripe here was that reception didn't keep me informed of progress & I had packed my gear ready to move rooms as advised in the morning.
That aside, no complaints as this was one of the better PremierInns that I've used. Breakfast was served at the Lakeside pub next door and was a standard buffet continental ,and a cooked breakfast which is served. Would recommend for anyone visiting The Lakes area on business.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Dear whukev,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

Firstly please accept my sincere apologises for the problem you have encountered. Your feedback is very important to us and we will ensure communication will be our top priority and this won't be happening again.
I shall pass you comments onto my team and onto the pub team.