“Felt like delicious clean eating ”
Review of Eat Saigon

Eat Saigon
Ranked #9 of 580 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food was perfect. Light, non-greasy and packed full of flavour. Fragrant curry, perfect steamed rice, noodles and beef was great too.
Very cold so asked to turn down the air conditioning but that was minor relative to amazing food at very reasonable price. Good service too - thanks

1  Thank lizuk88

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Our server was sooooo friendly and the food tasted amazing! Definitely a must visit when in Northampton town centre! I will most certainly be visiting again! ❤

2  Thank Thembi C
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Three starters and a Pho, two beers and two iced coffee's. Perfect on a hot night. Very tasty and beautifully cooked. Great cafe/Restaurant this. Lovely friendly owners and staff.

2  Thank hungrygourmetRMF
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Seriously. If you haven’t been to Eat Saigon you are missing out.

I’ve eaten here several times over the past few years and every time I leave hoping to go back soon. My latest visit was no exception.

Firstly it hard not to mention the service, always welcomed with a warm smile, always friendly and helpful and always able to offer recommendations if you are unsure.

But really you want to know about the food...
The menu has such variety it was initially hard to narrow down but there is always help at hand to assist with choosing.
I was getting severe food envy when watching other tables receive their food, but luckily ours lived up to all expectations!!

I have to recommend the spring rolls, Vietnamese style and way better than any other spring roll ever tasted. Served the tradition way with lettuce leaves, herbs and dipping sauce.
I always kick myself for ordering one portion when secretly I with I had ordered 2. And when I say 2, I mean 3 or 4 and maybe an extra portion to take home for later.
You just got to try those beautiful spring rolls!
The summer rolls are also great, but the peanut dip is the real star of the show.

We then shared lemongrass and ginger beef with a side of rice and chicken udon noodles. The portion sizes are generous but having had starters we struggled to finish our mains.

Eat Saigon really is Northampton’s hidden Gem. I must have walked past this place for years and years, until I returned from a holiday in Vietnam with cravings to find somewhere that cooked my favourite Vietnamese food.

2  Thank Kristina S
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Always delicious food and friendly service. Not a glossy and glamorous place to eat but definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Helen B