“good food good price”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Me and my partner have been twice food fresh light and easy on the pocket
Choose limited service is good well worth a third vist.

2  Thank simon T

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I called into Eat Saigon one evening when I couldn't be bothered to cook and was feeling very hungry. I ordered summer rolls and beef and noodle, and a Vietnamese beer. I was astonished to be asked my age re the drink, as I'm pushing 50, not sure if I was being satirised, flattered or they were taking compliance way too seriously. Food was brought out quickly, and the only complaint I have is there was far too much of it for one! Service was brilliantly attentive, kind and friendly and there was a diverse range of other diners obviously enjoying themselves thoroughly. I'd like to go back just to try the Vietnamese baguettes which I have never had before and appear to be baked on the premises.

2  Thank James B
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I went to Eat Saigon for lunch with my vegetarian husband & 16 month old son. This is what was good about it:
1. High chair
2. Friendly, speedy service
3. The waitress didn't make a big deal out of it when my son smashed a pepper pot on the floor
4. Great veggie options (tofu crispy pancake & tofu vermicelli were superb)
5. Chillies optional so the baby could eat everything & we could just put chilli on our dishes
6. Cheap lunch specials (beef pho, delicious & £5, Vietnamese pork baguette, delicious & £3.50 including a free coke)
7. Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk. If you've never had this before you need to try it.
8. Large, well laid out, spotlessly clean baby change room.

It's a totally different menu & experience to Saigon in Wellingborough (Eat Saigon is more like a cafe, Saigon is more like a restaurant) but both are great & are two of my favourite restaurants in Northants.

3  Thank Wiggly25
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Visited early evening, had read a review but we were not sure, decided to try it and it was the right decision, from the outside it doesn't look the place for a evening meal, and I would suggest they remove the glitzy open sign, but the food was fresh prepared and truly excellent, the Waitress was a true character a great experience would definitely go back.

3  Thank Ducati4
Reviewed September 3, 2013

having visitied Vietnam for 3 weeks on our Honeymoon i knew what authentic Vietnamese food is and this it - Spring rolls and Fresh Spring rolls awesome - Beef and Papaya Salad so good and the Noodle Soup(Pho) Huge Fragrant and Mega tasty - the owners are so friendly and cannot help enough- even got treated to neck massage by the owner - Dont hesitate just go

4  Thank Capster70
EatSaigon, General Manager at Eat Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Thanks Capster70 for your review, since then we have had many diners asking for the neck massage but you were the lucky one to have caught him at the restaurant on the off chance. :)

Vân