“Wow”
Review of Coton Manor Garden

Coton Manor Garden
Ranked #5 of 68 things to do in Northampton
Reviewed June 7, 2013

A beautiful place to visit,I took my mum who is unfortunately fighting cancer,this was a garden that had been recommended to me,and I'm so pleased we went.It uplifted my mums spirits and she was able to sit along the way to rest in such beautiful surrounding .we had a lovely lunch and some nice cake.all went perfectly for a special day out.One never to be forgotten what a fabulous place to go with stunning gardens and views .thankyou as my mum said if I was to go tomorrow what a nice day I've had.thankyou to all who keep this special place wonderful .

2  Thank Diane M
There are newer reviews for Coton Manor Garden

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We visited these gardens to see the bluebells which are beautiful but the gardens are very good as well and there are flamingo's, chickens etc to see. A very nice afternoon out. The entry at the time we went was £6 or £5.50 for seniors. There are also quite a wide range of plants for sale

Reviewed May 31, 2013

If you want a perfect afternoon then this is it. Coton Manor is set in beautiful countryside. Lunch was really tasty and the gardens are just superb with many seats to rest and just admire the views. There is a large selection of reasonably priced plants. If you've kids to entertain then there's chickens, flamingos, waterfowl, cattle and pigs - and Rodney the parrot ! This place is a gem.

2  Thank Whatcanwedotoday
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Lovely gardens in beautiful rolling countryside. The gardens surround a lovely old house(not open to the public) Has a bluebell wood which was lovely this spring even in the rain! Excellent plants for sale.
Has a café for a coffee or a lunch.
Good value entrance fee £6. I seem to remember.

2  Thank Elaine H
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We checked the web for "bluebells" and we found Coton Manor. What a gorgeous display in the bluebell wood. Super for photography. The "boss" was disappointed that we had come to see the bluebells rather than the lovely gardens, but of course you take it all in. Open from April to September. There is a wildflower meadow, which should be beautiful in June. Excellent gardens in very good order. Cafe served very acceptable food at sensible prices. Parrot, ducks and flamingoes just add to the overall attraction. We shall return

2  Thank SolihullBob