“Afternoon Tea”

Leopold's Belgian Chocolates & Coffee House
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Leopolds is a cafe where you can come and enjoy just a drink, a litebite or something more substantial. We have a Leonidas Chocolate Counter where you can chose chocolates to go with your drink or to takeaway as gifts. Leopolds is a table service cafe in an elegant surrounding. Limited outside seating is available. We have a full menu of jackets, sandwiches, panini, salads, various hot food plus a litebite section.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had afternoon tea yesterday, we came back as the service and food were excellent before. And still everything was excellent. The cafe was extreemely busy and tables turning over quickly.
The staff, food and service was excellent, pitty they dont open at night.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

It was nice and good value with a groupon voucher. My only criticism was dry bread on the sandwiches

1  Thank TonyDany_12
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've just moved to Northampton, and noticed this place a while back and have just had the chance to pop in with my girlfriend for a morning coffee/chocolate before some shopping. Oh my, I'll be going again!

We went for a latté and a few chocolates each (we asked for a selection of them, picked by our chocolatier (who was very friendly and knowledgeable, which was proven as she took us through each chocolate). The coffee was, I'd say, medium strength - perfect for a relaxing morning coffee. The chocolates were among the best that I've ever tasted. Better than Thorntons and Hotel Chocolat, and real delight. We weren't sure what we'd get as we asked for a selection, but it was very balanced and we were both left satisfied. On top of this, the music was a relaxing mix of classical, which added to the relaxing atmosphere.

Admittedly, we couldn't finish all of the chocolates, but we were provided with a little 'take away' bag, but better be left with some than wanting more!

To conclude, I'd definitely recommend visiting Leopold's Belgian Chocolates & Coffee House if you are in Northampton on a trip or if you live here, you won't be disappointed!

I look forward to visiting again! :)

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Lovely place, lovely staff. GREAT! Would highly recomend this place to anyone. Lovely chocolates - went down realyl well with the partner!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Have just been into Leopold's, and can honestly say what a breath of fresh air! (as well as the aircon ofcourse)

Staff just lovely, make you feel very welcome, peaceful and very relaxing atmosphere. Food was great, just had warm scones jam and cream, delicious!.

Why would you goto other branded places like dosta and cafe no nero!