“Making an old man very happy”
Review of Virtual Aerospace

Virtual Aerospace
Ranked #5 of 29 Fun & Games in Northampton
More attraction details
Owner description: Virtual Aerospace operate 9 professional Flight Simulators in, Northampton, Manchester, Burgess Hill, Shoreham, Cardiff and Gloucester. Our customers range from professional pilots,enthusiasts, flight simulator fans and experience days to people with a severe fear of flying. All of our instructors are commercially qualified with a number flying as current airline pilots with various airlines. The remainder are full time professional flight instructors with over 50 different types and more than 60,000 flying hours between them. Our instructors have flown everything from Boeing B747, B707, B737, Airbus A319, A320 & A321 through to large propliners and fast jets. If you are looking for a 5* rated simulation experience then we are the perfect destination.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

This was a present from my wife to mark my 80th birthday and having been rejected as a national service pilot at age 18 because apparently I had a heart murmur, at last I have become a qualified pilot (or at least I have a Certificate to say I successfully piloted a Boeing 737 for an hour!).

It was a fantastic experience and I loved every minute. Many thanks to my co-pilot Paul who was wonderful in patiently guiding me safely up and down from Oakland to San Francisco and then Luton to Heathrow. My wife enjoyed it greatly too.

Book us in for my 90th!

in 10 reviews
"great instructor"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed November 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband bought me a 1 hour simulator experience. Loved every second! Dominic was our pilot. Very informative.

Would recommend to anyone... Would love to do it again.

Reviewed November 18, 2014

A birthday gift from my lovely wife and worth every penny. A warm welcome from reception and promptly greeted by my 'co-pilot', Jamie. A quick briefing and into the simulator. I took the left hand seat and my wife was able to observe my talents/limitations from the jump seat. We departed Birmingham International and managed a landing (well the earth halted our descent) in Almeria. We then did a landing into Vancouver followed by a take off and loop back. We also managed to conclude by making a final landing into Birmingham. What a way to spend an hour! Jamie was thoroughly encouraging at every stage but I think he was quite generous in his evaluation of my efforts! If you get the chance then give it a go!!

1  Thank John G
Reviewed November 6, 2014 via mobile

I loved every minute of this experience. Jamie the instructor was very informative and took me through each flight slowley, step by step so i could keep up and understand what he was saying and doing. It is expensive but worth every penny, am planning to go back again in 2015 for another session.

1  Thank leanne545