“Very expensive and not very friendly”
Review of T&2 Sugars

T&2 Sugars
Ranked #315 of 520 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary, British
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The café menu is widely varied including full English breakfasts all cooked to order. We also do a large range of homemade and freshly cooked meals, including traditional Roast of the Day to light hot & cold snacks and sandwiches. And on Wednesday to Saturday evenings from 18.30 to 22.00, our cafe is transformed into a Bistro. Creating a warm and relaxed atmosphere, the Bistro offers a specialised rustic cuisine at affordable prices.
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Very expensive and not very friendly”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Ate here yesterday. Asked about a cheeseburger and chips, £5.85. Can I have some fried onions on the burger? Yeah sure, that's £7.35! Wow, scrap that I'll have double egg and chips, £4. fine, went back, actually I'll have the sausage egg and chips please for £4.85. Two minutes later get told its £4.90, its 90p for the extra sausage when had I ordered it all together it would have been 5p cheaper. The food when it came was nothing to write home about either, two overdone eggs, chips with black bits in the majority of them and a sausage which was cheap and nasty. Wont be eating here again

• Visited May 2013
6 Thank Ian M

Uk
“not bad”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

as far as cafes gothis is not too bad.they do a really nice cupofhot chocolate and toastie and is very reasonably priced. this is the sort of place you seeon corrie a bit like 'roys rolls' where the regulars know each other and the staff are really more like oldtime friends. nice!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Hailz76
Northampton, United Kingdom
“A great value Cafe that does more than Breakfast”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

After a previous bad experience, I was decided to give a T&2 sugars another go. As usual the service was prompt and efficient. We vistited on a Sunday and we all chose the Sunday roast option. The quality and value was excellent. The roast Lamb was well cooked and lean. The vegtables were fresh and not over cooked.

The kids enjoyed their dinner too, smaller Roast dinners with a free drink included.

Great value, good service and nice home cooked food. I have also had breakfast here and it was excellent with loads of different options

Well done Louie keep it up !

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank RugbyMadRich
“Good food”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had to meet my husband in the Wellingbrough rd area We went into have a cup of tea but ending up having food very nice

2 Thank fijomokt54
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Thanks for my burnt hand and no apology !”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

As always the food quality and speed of service was good. What ruined the experience was the waitress handing me a plate, with no warning, that was incredibly hot. It was so hot that it burned my finger leaving a blister. The waitress response was not what I expected. No apology at all, and a comment that was inappropraite, trying to blame me for taking the plate from her, even though no warning was given. There was no follow up after the incident. The waitress then avoided me from then on. Possibily the worst customer service I have ever had and I work within this field

This has really ruined the experience and I doubt that I will use this place again, which is sad because I like to support local independent businesses.

• Visited April 2012