“Tracey ”

Ranked #76 of 576 Restaurants in Northampton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Absolute nightmare, the noise was so bad it ruined our night , have been previously and always found it ok , a nice man asked if he could move us , which he did , however I will not be visiting again the place is no where near how it use to be , very disappointed.

2  Thank Tracey B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,160)

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Admittedly it's been 10 months since we were here last but in that time the plates have got smaller. The tables are more scruffy. The waiter service was not brilliant when we wanted second round of drinks- I had to go find the waiter!

There was no shortage of waiter when we had to pay the bill.

Won't be going out our way to return back

1  Thank debbieharris3003
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times, this is definitely a place to go and enjoy oriental food and stuff your face with all the tasty dishes. You have got a bit of everything, even sushi! The boat impressed me, great interior design and spotless!
Everything is tasty, the staff is polite and offers a good service. When is someone's birthday they sing happy birthday out loud which could happen a couple of times a night and is great atmosphere, funny and friendly!

1  Thank Denise Nadia C
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

The food here is lovely, as a vegetarian I was a little nervous but there was a huge variety of food for me to chose from and all delish just no tofu my only criticism is it is all about the food, it’s not somewhere you would go to chat and socialise it’s you eat and go, think there’s a max time limit of 1 1/2hr per table.

If your like me you end up overeating and feeling a bit rubbish after, which I suppose is my own fault not there’s!

Only tips is avoid the jelly, it’s not so nice

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been there a few times now and never had any issues. Staff is always polite. They always have space for everyone. There is great selection of food so you will definitely find something that you like. There is just one thing, you always feel rushed as they clean your plates as soon as you finish your last bite, which could be a good thing as the service is fast but you know that you are being watched to check if you’re done or not. Also, because they close at the lunch time, there isn’t much food left just before that time as they stop cooking around an hour before that time.