“Budget price great meal”
Review of Harvester

Harvester
Ranked #244 of 582 Restaurants in Northampton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Harvester Grange Park Harvester in Northampton food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like. About our Harvester restaurant If you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Northampton, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Grange Park, Quinton and Collingtree, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

In town on a course. Popped in for Dinner - great choice £11.95 for two courses or choice from the full menu.
I was hungry but not that hungry so just ordered from the main menu. Helped myself to a great salad - meal arrived quickly was pipping hot and delicious.
All I can say is great, will come back and the price with a beer £13.84. You can't complain about that.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Went for a birthday meal. The restaurant was busy but we were sat within five minutes. Waitress was very friendly and polite. We ordered drinks, but we had to remind that we had ordered as it took about 20 minutes and they still had not come out.
Food was good though, I had peri peri chicken burger which was nicely cooked. The kids enjoyed their meals too.
Me and my wife were drinking tea, and found out only when paying the bill the tea was unlimited which was a bit annoying as it was not made clear when we ordered.
I would go again, but perhaps I would choose a quieter time of day. Overall though I still enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

The odor of mac cheese was so overwhelming we could not even stay to order. Glance at menu did nothing to entice us to stay. Atmosphere turned us off. Sorry, but this is second Harvester we have entered and there will not be a third.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel opposite and used here for our evening meal. My scampi the first night resembled half cooked snot so went back. My gammon the second night resembled a half cooked tasteless piece of tripe too. Staff were excellent though and a decent selection on the menu but I wouldn't return.
If you're staying at this hotel then I'd recommend going to the Campanile opposite. Excellent food and menu!

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Went into this restaurant again as we were staying in the hotel opposite as we have eaten here before and really enjoyed the food.It was also my birthday so we met up with some of the Somerset short mat bowls county team players and had a drink.Definately return when we are in the area,good food and price