Just eaten lunch in this dive and to say it was terrible is an understatement! My 2 year old daughter who once gnawed her way through her high chair was unable to eat the chicken pops because they were too hard and her slice of garlic bread was burnt! The alphabet spaghetti thrown on the side was cold so needless to say she left everything! My prawn jacket potatoe was cold and had been blitzed in the microwave so long it resembled a tough skinned slightly green rock. Don't get me started on the side salad!
When I complained the waitress looked terrified and just walked off without offering any solution. Shame, won't be going there again!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.