“Meal with family”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice meal good food and great service even though it was busy. Our server Sylvia was very informative and attentive

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Greene_K1ng, Manager at Greyhound, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review! Silvie is one of our top members of the team, and we are thrilled to bits that she (as always) delivered top notch service! Hopefully next time you visit, it’ll be a 5* review!

Write a reviewReviews (971)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The evening did not start well when I was ignored at the bar getting drinks, I seriously thought I had an invisibility cloak on, the barmaid did apologise for keeping me waiting as she was busy yes busy serving all the people she knew first. We then went through to the table where we ordered steaks for our main course, both steaks were hard and dry on one side (I cracked a tooth how hard it was so a visit to the dentist for me Monday morning) On telling the waitress we were not happy she immediately replaced our meals which was a bit better but not much. Also the ladies toilets were not very clean.All in all a very disappointing night out.

Review collected in partnership with Chef & Brewer

Thanks for the feedback. We do get very busy at times and sorry you thought you were ignored. In regards to cracking your tooth on a steak.... I find that quite implausible, but there we go! Again, thanks for your comments.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a lovely meal however, I asked for med to well done sirloin, me god, when it arrived looked like it harms been forgotten about on the grill. It was black and definitely very well done. When I was asked if meal ok I said my steak was not right, however , as the other 3 were saying their meals I didn’t want to wait for another to be cooked. I chewed my way through it. I was offered a free pud which to the restaurant is nothing but it was a gesture. If you go there avoid anything grilled. My partners burger was a bit charred too!

Date of visit: September 2019

I’m really sorry to read that we didn’t deliver our usual high standard of food and service to you on your visit. I'd like the opportunity to turn your experience around. Please reach out to us at 01604 858449, or, 6194@greeneking.co.uk at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food, service and atmosphere! We’ve been here on numerous occasions and we are fully catered for every time. Reasonable prices too.

Date of visit: September 2019
Greene_K1ng, Manager at Greyhound, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Mrsemreviews, we are so happy to read such a great review about Greyhound Milton Malsor! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Greyhound Milton Malsor!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a beautiful dinner with some friends on a Saturday night! The hunters chicken was amazing and the service... well all I can say is what an incredible team! All of the staff were attentive... felt personal and part of a family going in! The atmosphere was stunning... the flowers on each of the pavilion tables add a touch of home! All in all an incredible experience! Will definitely return, everything was spot on! Keep up the cracking work guys!

Date of visit: September 2019

Sarah, thank you so much for this fabulous review! The team here have been working really hard to make improvements here, and we are thrilled to see it’s paying off with your amazing feedback! Our new menu starts today (11/09/19), so, you must come and try our mouthwatering dishes soon! Again, thanks for the glowing report, and we all look forward to your imminent return!