Holiday Inn Northampton
$72
Sedgebrook Hall(Chapel Brampton)
$69
Hotels.com
The Walnut Tree Inn(Northampton)
$61
Hotel Campanile Northampton(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$35
$33
  • Restaurant
The Poplars Hotel(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$84
Travelodge Northampton Round Spinney(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelodge
All reviewsindian menutwo double bedsbuffet breakfastcannot commenthot foodweekend staybusiness tripcar parkduty managerstayed for one nighttown centregood nights sleepweddinginnsvenuerefurbishmentmotorway
Reviewed October 18, 2010

On arrival at the hotel a gentleman saw to struggling with my luggage and he came to help me. He was the General Manager, David Jones. From that moment on I realised that the staff at this extremely well run hotel, nothing was too much trouble.

Well done to all the staff for making a business trip was relaxed,

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
ORMUK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2010

Thank you for your comments - you are more than welcome! I look forward to seeing you again at the hotel in the future.

David Jones

Reviewed October 13, 2010

I enjoyed my stay this week at this Hotel!
When I arrived I was very friendly greeted by one of the reception staff, they where really well organised and check was very quick and efficient!
I was well impressed by the catering. Our conference lunch on day one, which we had in the restaurant was delicious! In particular the Moussaka was very tasty - congratulation to the Chef and his team!
Overall I could really recommend this hotel to any business traveller it is good value for money and I have experienced a very efficient service throughout my stay!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
ORMUK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2010

Thank you for your comments. I am pleased that you enjoed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our level of quality and service. It is great to read your comments on our conference lunch as we have recently introduced a new "Homemade" conference product.
Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed October 13, 2010

This hotel is perfectly situated off the M1 and is easy to find. Staff are really helpful and friendly; nothing is too much trouble.
We had a buffet in the evening which was very well presented and offered a wide chioce for all tastes in the group.
Bedrooms are spacious and beds are extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Great comments, Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated and this will be relayed back to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2010

I stayed at this hotel together with my boyfriend, dad and uncle last weekend as we had tickets to see the Renault World Series at Silverstone. To be honest, it's not ideally located for Silverstone as it as around 20 mins drive away with no traffic and there are hotels closer (The Green Man Premier in is just outside) but as we left it a little late to find a hotel this is the closest we could get and there is nothing wrong with the hotel itself. It is, on the other hand, perfect for Northampton City Centre - it is just a few miles away and only £4 to £5 in a taxi each way.
The night we stayed there was a wedding on and therefore a long wait for food so we went to Northampton to eat (where there seem to be a number of nice restaurants in close proximity) so I can't comment on the restaurant. Reception was helpful though and organised our taxi.
The hotel is perfectly clean, if slightly dated, but it absolutely served its purpose.
The rooms were quite large, ours had two double beds, a TV, work desk and tea and coffee facilities together with a reasonable sized bathroom with bath and shower.
There are also ice machines and vending machines by the lift on each floor which is handy.
Breakfast was possibly the best bit - it was well worth the money and delicious with everything you could think of! Cooked breakfast, fruit, pastries and crossiants, yoghurts, tea, coffee, etc and you could go back as many times as you like.
All in all, I would recommed this hotel if you have a trip to Northampton planned.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
ORMUK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2010

Thank you for your positive comments and it is good that you enjoyed your stay with us. My apologies that there was a delay for food due to a wedding taking place at the hotel and I will ensure that this is looked into so that we can place measures in to try and prevent this from happening again in the future. Once again I really appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 2, 2010

Having spent the weekend at the hotel on a 2 for 1 offer it was excellent value. The hotel is a very clean and comfortable one and the bedroom was spacious clean and really pleasant. We had a bar meal on the first night and viewed the menu for the restaurant for the Saturday night but thought it looked expensive for the choices available.I appreciate that the main menu specialises in Indian and am sure it is great and the chef seemed a very nice person but not to our taste so we ate in the pub opposite which was superb. We stay in lots of Holiday Inns and will continue to do so but think this one would benefit from some of the 'meal deals' we have had at many of the others. However the reception staff were charming and the lady in the restaurant area in the evening very friendly and enthusiastic although the breakfast wasnt very hot, but with a buffet style we appreciate that sometimes its hotter than others, just the luck of when its put out. So all in all could recommend it and would certainly return but to eat elsewhere unless the restaurant changes, which is a shame.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments on our hotel and the staff inparticular who always strive to meet the needs of our guests and I do receive many positive comments towards them. We do offer a range of menus for our guests and inparticular an authentic Indian menu which is always very well received. Our pricing on all of our menus are monitored and kept in line with our competitors. I am very sorry and apologise that the breakfast was not hot enough for you and this would have been addressed immediately had we been informed, but I will discuss this with my Head Chef as we pride ourselves in our food quality. Thank you again and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel.