Holiday Inn Northampton
$93
$77
Travelodge Northampton Upton Way(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$47
Travelodge
Hotel Campanile Northampton(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$39
$37
  • Restaurant
The Walnut Tree Inn(Northampton)
$65
Hopping Hare(Northampton)
$89
The Poplars Hotel(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$89
Priceline
$73
$74
$73
$48
Travelodge
All reviewsindian menutwo double bedsbuffet breakfastcannot commenthot foodweekend staybusiness tripcar parkduty managerstayed for one nighttown centregood nights sleepweddinginnsvenuerefurbishmentmotorway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was shattered when I arrived after a 5 hour drive and the manager got me a. Lovely glass of red wine. I then found I had forgotten my toothbrush, one appeared without a problem. I couldn't get the wifi working on my computer, again, not a problem. Lovely dinner in the bar at night too. I would go back to this hotel when on a business trip. My bed was lovely and clean if the pillows were a bit firm for me. The room was a bit warm too even after I turned off the heating. The reception staff were very good.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Dear MrsD16,

First of all, we like to thank you for having chosen our hotel and we also like to thank you for having taken the time to share your valuable comment with us. Guest comments like yours are paramount for allowing us to focus our attention where guests’ feel it is necessary. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests.

Ferdinand G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 25, 2013

having just visted this hotel with national holidays i must say the hotel is freezing the dining room is freezing and so was the food . people were asking for extra duvets . the hotel is isolated and poor .

Room Tip: dont go rooms are noisy we were on the motorway side
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DewburyJack07
ZaidiS12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear DewburyJack07

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Northampton on Trip Advisor.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the poor experience you encountered, your comments regarding heating and food have been investigated and can assure you that necessary actions have been taken from stop it from happening again.

Once again please accept my sincere apology and I hope to welcome you back again soon.
Many Thanks

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Staff were helpful and friendly and the evening meal was good. The room was clean and warm but the bed had seen better days and made you roll into the middle, it was very noisy with doors banging all night and loud talking . The breakfast had lots to choose from but the hot food was only warm and served on cold plates.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 3 on the ground floor it right next to the exit door which was slammed very loudly all through the night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon D

Dear Sharon D

Thank you very much for posting your review on tripadvisor, I would like to apologise for the problems you encountered during your stay with us.

Had you informed reception team about bed and noise problem they would have offered you an alternative room.

I am delighted that you found our team helpful and friendly and enjoyed evening meal in our restaurant.

I do hope you will choose to stay with us at Holiday Inn Northampton again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Not the best Holiday Inn I have stayed in. Good value for money but bathrooms are desperate for a refurbishment. Our tap was very hard to operate and the noise when the shower was on was not good. The rooms were nice and spacious with 2 comfortable double beds, safe and tea and coffee making facilities. The food and the staff more than made up for the average rooms though. Both on reception and in the restaurant everyone was very friendly and there were a least 3 different menus with a huge choice of food including a excellent value 2 courses for £9.95. Breakfast was excellent, again lots of choice with warm plates and hot food! Good value for money and although the rooms do need a refurbishment I would stay again if the price was right!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
ZaidiS12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Dear Oriana180709

Thank you for posting a fantastic review!!! I am delighted to hear that you had a fabulous stay.
We look forward to seeing you back with us again soon.Many Thanks
Best regards
Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Average for a holiday inn, probably on a level with holiday inn express.

Has a very small gym but handy when you have been stuck in office all day.

The breakfast room is very small and struggles to accommodate the number of guests. I have stayed here 3 times over the last 3 weeks and the bar service and restaurant service is extremely slow which lets it down.

Room Tip: Room not backing on to A45.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear A S

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your comments as it allows us to take note of areas within the hotel that are excelling or indeed could use some attention. I have passed your comments to Restaurant and Bar Manager, who has implemented some corrective measures in order to rectify the service issues you encountered . Once again thank you for your comments, we truly hope to be part of your future travel plans.

Kind Regards