Hilton Northampton
$66
$54
Sedgebrook Hall(Chapel Brampton)
$69
The Walnut Tree Inn(Northampton)
$61
$79
$66
HolidayInn.com
$72
Travelocity
Hotel Campanile Northampton(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$37
$33
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The Poplars Hotel(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$83
Travelodge Northampton Round Spinney(Northampton)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelodge
1,398 results
All reviewssteam roomspa facilitiesgood sizetwo double bedsroom was largethe ground floorbreakfast was excellentevening mealbar areafamily roomsaturday nightstayed here for one nightplenty of parkingfull englishmotorwaysilverstonejunction
Reviewed January 26, 2011

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 10+ years for a Classic Car Club annual dinner occasion and have always found the hotel fine on all important respects. The after dinner bar is though unfortunately extremely pricey with a 175ml glass of white wine charged at £9.75; this leaves a bad taste in more ways than one. Did drop a line to the Hotel but had nothing back.
Good hotel just watch you order at the bar!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GVickery
Reviewed October 4, 2010

I booked 2 double, double rooms incl B&B and Evening meal for £111 per room. Prior to booking I contacted the hotel to check on their 'dog' policy as I am allergic to dog fur and did not want to stay in a room that a dog had stayed in previously. I was told that dogs are allocated ground floor rooms and to mention on the reservation that I wanted first floor rooms for this reason, which I duly did.
On arrival we were allocated ground floor rooms, I told the staff that I had previously telephoned prior to my booking and had requested first floor rooms accordingly. Michelle the receptionist remembered my call as it was her I had spoken to. She and another receptionist stated that my request had quite clearly been on the reservation form and she could only apologise for the mistake, but that there were no similar type rooms available as they were fully booked on the first floor. They stated that no dogs had been at the hotel for the past 6 months, but I do not want to share a room (or heaven forbid a bed) that a dog has slept in as it will make me very ill. Michelle offered to arrange for the sofa beds to be made up on the first floor rooms for me if this would make things easier. Michelle was extremely helpful and we agreed to check out the rooms and make our decision then.
On inspection we found the rooms to be very clean and were happy that there was no residue or smell of dog, we agreed to retain the ground floor rooms. Michelle very kindly arranged complimentary trays of wine and chocolates for our rooms as means of compensation which we gratefully accepted.
We dined at the hotel that evening and the food was excellent, this was buffet style but the quality of food was very good, this was included in our deal apart from the coffees which were £4 each (slightly expensive).
Breakfast the following morning was again plentiful and of very good quality. There were lots of children around - as it was a weekend - but we had great use of the swimming pool and facilities during our stay.
On checkout I again thanked Michelle for her kindness as she had been very courteous at all times. She waived the £5 car park fee.
I would definitely recommend this hotel as we had a very good deal (although I wouldn't have been happy if we had ended up with a room that a dog had stayed in).

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
hiltonguest, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Northampton, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2010

Thank you for your comments on this website. Can I assure you we appreciate all the feedback we receive at the Hilton Northampton as this enables us to view the hotel from a guests prospective and improve the services and products we offer, where necessary.
I was very pleased to read that Michelle dealt with your request and offered an alternative along with complimentary chocolates and wine for the inconvenience. Although we do accept dogs in the hotel we have a specific deep cleaning process for each room after a dog has been a guest with us. Your kind comments will be passed onto Michelle and sincerely hope we can welcome you back to Hilton Northampton in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2010

we have stayed at this hotel a few times and will keep coming back. tha staff are always helpful and friendly and the restaurant is always good

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent and previous stays with us. It is a great pleasure to read that you enjoy staying at the Hilton Northampton and will ensure your kind comments are passed onto the team. I sincerely hope that we can welcome you back to the Hilton Northampton in the near future.

Reviewed September 21, 2010

stopped at the Hilton Northampton after a weekend at Silverstone. the staff we met were friendly and polite , the initial impression of the hotel was good the lobby etc all of a nice high standard. We had a family room consisting of 2 double beds a small sofa , desk , tv , and a nice sizeable bathroom . the room was clean and had a good selection of tea and coffee making facilities and bathrobes and slippers.
We didn't eat in the hotel at night so cant comment on the restaurant however the breakfast was pleasant enough , usual affair of cooked breakfasts , cereals , cakes , fruit , cheese , meat , yoghurt bread etc.
We used the leisure facilities which were very nice , the pool was great and a decent sie for a hotel and had a lovely jacuzzi , there was a sauna and solarium too and a nice looking gym but we didn't use these with the kids. the leisure changing rooms were very nice too.
The only let downs for us about this hotel was i couldn't see a lift ( though we were on the 1st floor ) but with 2 small kids and a pregnant woman i would have appreciated a lift ! and the other thing i found disgusting was that you have to pay £5 a night to park your car imo residents of the hotel should get this charge scrapped .
all in all a very nice hotel for the money and would definitely consider again if in the area

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2010

Just off the M1 but nowhere near the centre of Northampton. Got a good deal of £63 which was cheaper than the Holiday Inn Express across the road. BUT they charge £5 nightly parking-very naughty. Good size pool & cheerful staff. Breakfast Good. But if you want somewhere to eat instead of paying there extortionate prices in the evening, there is a Harvester just across the road by the HI Express. Had a good nights sleep, & a good size room.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple