“Wonderful Evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I took my partner here for our anniversary and I must say I was very impressed!
Delicious food and really nice staff. Modern restaurant with wonderful seating area upstairs.

See you soon!!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We went to the Marefair Roma in Northampton on the evening of our daughter's Graduation ceremony. The service was excellent and the food amazing! We were looked after by a lovely waiter from the minute we walked in the door until we left, very attentive but not at all intrusive. Four of us ate starters and a main course and cleared our plates, as the food was so delicious. Homemade genuine italian food. We will definitely return. Highly recommend this restaurant.

4  Thank Jacksta22
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We dined at Marefair Roma for my hubby's birthday, our first visit here.
What an fantastic place! The food was exceptional, the service was outstanding and the restaurant itself is so nice, welcoming and relaxing.
We were warmly welcomed by a lovely waiter. He attended to us from start to finish nothing was too much trouble and his attention to detail was wonderful.
The restaurant has a lovely ambience, cosy and romantic.
The food was fresh, home made and was delicious!
As it was for my hubby's birthday, I contacted the restaurant a couple of days before hand to enquire about a birthday cake. Again, nothing was too much trouble. They even rang to find out his age as they wanted to put it on the cake!
The waiter brought the cake out after our main course. Wow! He carried it down, candles lit, singing happy birthday! The candles were like sparklers and looked so nice. The cake was completely fresh and home made and was amazing! The waiter came back, cut it for us and served it. He then came to check everything was okay, as the chef wanted to make sure we were happy with the cake.
We had the most fabulous evening, perfect for my hubby's birthday.
I would definitely be visiting again, whether it be for a special occasion or on a casual basis.
One of the best italian restaurants I have ever been to!
I cannot recommend it highly enough!

1  Thank Jenni C
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We were very pleasantly surprised by both the quality of the cooking and the value for money compared to other establishments in Northampton.

The food is tasty and cooked fresh, the staff is attentive and the restaurant is decorated very nicely and is very comfortable to spend a few hours there with friends. Recommended.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Italian restaurants can still be superb, Marefair Roma proves it. The courses are suitably portioned for a three-course meal, with a well-rounded selection of authentic Italian dishes. An airy, comfortable decor lends to the relaxed atmosphere -- it's dining with style but without formality. The humble tagliatelle carbonara here is a delight; rustic flavour, so simple yet engaging, and brilliant texture, allowing you to discern the paste and meat in every mouthful.

The well-stocked bar is also a strong feature of the restaurant, offering a range of genuine import beers (Czech Bud, for example), and notably over 50 branded malt whiskies from around the world. Marefair Roma is just across the street from the Vue cinema, and it's well worth stopping by for a drink or coffee with friends before a showing, even if you aren't eating.