“best tapas around”
Review of Les Olives

Les Olives
Reserve with OpenTable
Les Olives is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 534 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2011

this restaurant is one of the best restaurants i have been for long time the food is very very good the sevice is excellent , i went there on friday night 14/1/11 with my wife and kids even that the place was so busy the quality of the food and the sevice was very good .

Reviewed January 11, 2011

i been on xsmas party with my work colleges and we had a great time and food was excellent. i will take my family for dinner soon cos i was very nice

Reviewed December 19, 2010

I happened upon Les Olives on Tripadviser while looking for another place and I'm SO glad I did! I didn't even know it existed!
My Husband and I were able to make a last minute booking and, even though it was an extremely busy night, the service was faultless and always with a smile.
The FOOD! The food was exceptional. Absolutely fantastic! Everything was so fresh and tasty, every dish was a real pleasure.
We had the Pure de Habas for starter - quite literally bread and some sort of broad bean puree. Sounds weird but is completely delicious. We could have managed two portions!
We ordered three dishes each for the main course. My Husband would like to recommend in particular the Empanadillas des Queso y Espinaca - puff pastry with spinach and cheeses but the vegetarian choice overall is pretty impressive. I had the meatballs, the swordfish and the duck and I would strongly recommend every single one. I have a feeling that you couldn't order a bad dish to be honest.
Our meal cost just over £50 and that was with 3 bottles of lager each. Absolutely loved it and can't wait to go back.
As someone else has said, Les Olives really is hidden gem.

Reviewed December 12, 2010

I was in les olives restorant on wednesday 8th of december last week I enjoyed very mach the food was fantastic and i definitly go back again.

Reviewed December 12, 2010

I've been in many restaurants but les olives tops it all the food was amazing and the service was very very friendly it was one of the best night me and my girlfriend had and we have already planed to go back again before Xmas anyone who loves tapas and appreciate freshly cooked food is recommended to go here believe us you wouldn't want to go anywhere else, all we can say is this place is without a doubt AMAZING