“Fabulous!”
Review of Les Olives

Les Olives
Reserve with OpenTable
Les Olives is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 533 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2012

What a little gem! Had a wonderful evening here. The atmosphere was great we were transported to Les Rambles Barcelona with the best tapas we have tasted in this country and service to match. We will be back!

There are newer reviews for Les Olives

Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband and I were visiting family in Northampton and I wanted to book somewhere different to take them out for dinner, so I went with the first restaurant I found on Tripadvisor. I expected the usual tapas bar, the usual dishes that are repeated from Spanish restaurant to the next. Then we sat down, had a look at the menu, and as hard as I looked, I couldn't find the familiar dishes. Ok, a few were there, like patatas bravas and Spanish tortilla. I had the Spanish tortilla, but it's nothing like the one you're used to. This one was moist, soft, juicy and utterly delicious. And so were the rest of the dishes we ordered. Everything was different and cooked to perfection, tasty, perfect. In a few words: we all loved it and will definitely go back next time we're in Northampton.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Atmosphere: brilliant
Staff: friendly & attentive
Food: delicious
Wine: excellent - great recommendation by the resident drinker!

Went as a group of 7 for my birthday, they decorated the table with balloons & confetti, we spent a relaxed 2 hours there and can't fault anything. Particularly enjoyed the complimentary hazelnut liqueurs! None of us had been before & all agreed we'd definitely revisit! Believe the ratings, an outstanding evening - thank you to all who recommended!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I will keep this short. Food amazing! Staff nice,always attentive!

Fantastic value. I will be able coming here again and again!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have been to Les Olives twice now, I must admit I wasn't aware of it before I had been in December 2011. The atmosphere is superb, the attention from the staff great and the food excellent! This will not be the last time I visit here and I would definitely recommend you go, the first time we went as a couple and the second time as 3 couples, I would even recommend going as a party!