“Great atmosphere food and service”
Review of Papa Cinos

Papa Cinos
Ranked #45 of 538 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Informal relaxed dining. Great venue for large groups
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Food was really good especially the sardines and desert nice friendly atmosphere will be visiting again soon

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Jons 40th Another great night..
Great food, great company get yourself to papas. You won't be disappointed, cheers Stuart see you soon..

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Went with a party of 8 for my friend's birthday and were all very satisfied with both the food and service. Our waiter was friendly, a good laugh and yet professional at the same time. Comparing the service to Buddies (a USA restaurant practically on Papa Cino's front door) these were engaging and actively helpful.

As food, I had Spaghetti Carbonara which was lovely - tasty and very filling (excellent for me as I eat...just loads). My dessert - chocolate fudge cake - was nice also. Others were highly satisfied with their meals as well, the prices of the meat dishes were average, pasta dishes were a standard price too (around £10) and pretty much all pizzas (£10). Lots of choice but the only downside was that it said 3 courses (starter, main and dessert) for £20 on the website but this was not the case there (maybe outdated?).

Overall, prices were pretty standard from what I'm used to, service was excellent (felt very welcome), atmosphere friendly, environment nice and quaint and finally the food was excellent!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I visited Papa Cino with my partner last week after reading reviews on TA. Quality of furnishing was not impressive, uncomfortable chairs... Below average meal. Worst lasagne I had in my life, they were very dry and tasteless, no fresh parmesan. Friendly but slow service. We expected more. Sorry but won't visit again.

5  Thank suko55
Reviewed April 29, 2013

a friend booked papa cinos for her birthday, there were 15 of us, we we shown to our table promtly, took a while to get drinks ordered, but then they came swiftly, the appetisers were very nice, buscetta and garlic bread, i had prawns for starters which were excellent, drinks were refreshed on a regular basis, the mains were also excellent, i had pork from the main menu(as their were 15 of us we were using the set menu, could have done with a few more potatoes and veg with the main because they were very nice) but the staff were very accomodating, the sweets were also very good, the staff enjoyed a laugh with our table and we will definetly be going back at sometime. bill for 15 people including drinks (5-6 drinks each) £722 (just under £50 each) excellent value we thought