“70th Birthday”

Greens Restaurant - Northampton
Reserve with OpenTable
Greens Restaurant - Northampton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #214 of 580 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Greens Restaurant is in the heart of Collingtree Park, situated on the Collingtree Park Golf Course. Boasting its new Head Chef and Menu, Greens presents some of the finest dining in the Northampton area.
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We had a group of 13 for Sunday Lunch to celebrate my wife's 70th.
The location is very nice and the staff were friendly. The menu and food quality was very good too.
I was disappointed with the price of the beer and wine, this spoilt the afternoon for me.

2  Thank Bob B

Reviewed April 17, 2017

I booked for Sunday lunch for yesterday. We arrived to be greeted by a very nice man, who showed us to our table. The service was exceptional, attentive but not over powering. After we had our starter I asked that they hold the main course for 15 minutes to allow our starter to go down. She returned later and asked if we were ready, and bought our meal. Everything was very good BUT I thought the pint of beer was excessive in price at £4.95 a pint. I can drink the exact same pint in my local for £3.45. How can they warrant such a difference ??

3  Thank buster148
Reviewed January 30, 2017

Had a family get together at the weekend to celebrate my Mum and Dads Golden Wedding Anniversary. The Venue itself was very warm and welcoming and we didn't have to wait long to be seated. The service and food was excellent throughout and the staff simply couldn't do enough even though there was over 20 of us to look after! Great views of the 18th island especially from the 19th Bar!

2  Thank HSquires
Reviewed January 11, 2017

Booked a family meal to celebrate my mums birthday. Had to pre order meals because there was 21 in the party. With having done this we expected it to run smoothly. Not enough rolls with the soup option. The roast dinner option was not great, meat was tough. No strawberries with the profiteroles dessertas offered. When the bill came there were extras on there that we had not had, they tried to charge us for meals that had been cancelled before the day. We found the manager very unprofessional and the haggling over the bill ruined the experience. The manager tried to apologise after but it was too late.We will not be returning.

6  Thank mrs d
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I visited this restaurant today with 80 members of our Seniors Group. Everything about it was fantastic from start to finish. I had the Ham Hock for starters which was nicely presented and delicious. My main was Cod Loin with prawns ,new potatoes and vegetables all cooked to perfection . My dessert was Sherry Trifle followed by coffee and mince pies. I could not fault anything at all about the food or the service received. Well done to all the staff !

1  Thank Doreen W