“Fantastic - you won't be disappointed”
Review of SPICE

SPICE
Ranked #115 of 541 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here countless times (and reasonably often we also get a takeaway despite living on the other side of town). This isn’t a luxurious/top-end restaurant (although it is smart) but the food is top-notch each and every time.
Well worth booking if you’re visiting at weekends – a great night out – you will enjoy!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Always lovely food whether we eat in or takeaway. When I try new dishes they are as good as my favourites. Would recommend a try

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We've been going to the Spice for sitdown and takeaway meals since we moved to Duston (6+ years). Food and service is of the highest quality and prices are reasonable

1  Thank 9DRW
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The staff are friendly! The food is good! Great atmosphere, only downer is if you want to during a busy time then book! It's very small so you dont want to get there and not get a table as theres no room to stand at a bar!!!

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

This is the third time my partner and I have been here and once again this little place never disappoints! Food is outstanding - so fresh and tasty, the waiter's are really helpful when it comes to deciding what to eat. The ambience is really romantic with the lights dimmed. My only slight niggle is the price - which seems to have gone up, but then you don't mind paying a bit more for good food. My favorite curry house by far.