“Nice Food”

The Grange Balti and Grill
Ranked #252 of 576 Restaurants in Northampton
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

We have ordered delivery a few times now and are happy to state that the service has been great and the food tastes excellent!

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Had a take away last night. Chicken was cooked to perfection. Spices just right. Lovely rice and naan. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Had korma and mushroom rice. It was soooo nice. I have ordered from here before and I will again and great price. Cheaper than some other places and worth it. My family had the tandoori chicken buryani which also tasted great.

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

During a stay in Northampton for a car show at Silverstone myself and my fiancé decided to order an Indian! Fair to say we are incredibly impressed! It was there within half an hour, piping hot and scrummy! Filled me up fully and was absolutely amazing. Will order again and will recommend.

Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

Great food really high quality ingredients had it delivered and we live quite a way from take away but it was piping hot will definitely be using again