Holiday Inn York City Centre
$233
$141
  • Pool
York Marriott Hotel(York)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson York(York)(Great Value!)
$197
  • Room Service
$144
Official Site
1,954 results
All reviewscar parkcity centrewalk in showerper nightsofa bedgreat showerbuffet stylestayed for one nightcastle museumfew minutes walkwould stay againvisiting yorktea and coffeebiscuitsfull englishwetherspoonspiccadilly
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Stayed there with Hubby and 2 young children. Found the hotel ideally located within walking distance of the city centre and attractions. Nice clean hotel with friendly helpful staff. The family room was a good size and clean towels were supplied daily. The noise from the weatherspoms opposite was minimal and did not prevent me and my family enjoying a good nights sleep.

Well worth a visit. Would definitely return to this hotel

PHELPS81

Room Tip: choose the family rooms!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

when we arrived at the hotel we asked where we could park the car, we were told a carpark a cross the road in bay 15, gut when we went to park there was already a car parked there. we ended uo parking on the park and display car park one pound cheaper for 24 hrs. than the hotelsl.. the hotel was noisy and we did not manage to sleep until 2.30pm in the morning. this hotel we will give a miss if we come to york again.

Room Tip: do not know this question.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I wouldn't want to be staying more than a couple nights as the room was fairly basic.There were no glasses to put a night drink of water in but I would've been worried about spilling it anyway as there was no bedside shelf, just a cut out in the bedhead. The towels were really soft and huge though.
We were lucky to get a room facing trees at the side so well aways from traffic noise and I had a great nights sleep for a hotel (I usually struggle) There was no air comditioning though so we were grateful of the location and also the cool weather otherwise this might have been an issue for a 'mid aged lady!'.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to book here again.

Room Tip: Try and get something at the side facing the trees away from the road.
1  Thank msox106
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were only staying in York for one night so I was not too fussed about finding a hotel. It was only when the standard, bread and butter hotels such as the Travelodge etc. had zero availability that I was forced to look at the pricier hotels.

Hotel 53 looked nice and in fairness to it, it is okay. It's relatively clean, well placed in the town and although the staff seemed to be reaming off words from an auto-queue, they were helpful and kind. The room was also too warm, without air con and the road outside was very noisy when we opened the window but the hotel falls on value for money. I paid GBP £133 for a double room which is probably twice the price of what it was worth.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights extending a business appointment into a weekend away. We arrived about 8.30 on a weds evening but still managed to get a car park space in the hotels car park which is limited and charged at £10 a night. We stayed in room 418 so any comments relate directly to that room and may not be representative if other rooms. Our initial thoughts were the layout of the room was a bit odd but necessary due to the shape and window location. The room was clean and the bed and bedding were so comfy its a wonder I ever got to work on the Thursday! The bathroom had a great shower and large mirror that demists itself. You can get an iron and board from reception and everything else you need is in the room. I only have one complaint about the room and that's the distinct lack of plug sockets. With a hair dryer, straighteners, mobile phones to charge, laptop and iPads to charge we did struggle a bit. We didn't eat at the hotel so I can't comment on the restaurant buying can comment on the staff and they were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013