“Excellent”

Lo Spuntino
Ranked #105 of 916 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Italian trattoria, restaurante & pizzaria offering fine Italian food and wines. For that special occasion, romantic meal etc.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Choice on menu excellent. Staff friendly and helpful. Food excellent - flavours wonderful and excellent value for money. Would definitely recommend and visit again.

1  Thank NWaltham

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This place is a must. The food was lovely, the staff were friendly, the decoration was inviting, even the chef was pleasant by holding a door open for me! The menu was brill and it took me ages to finally pick which dish i wanted as they all sounded lovely. I decided to go for a dish id never had before and I'm very happy i did as it was very nice! I will defiantly come to this place again and if your looking for a nice Italian with lovely food, this is your place. But make sure you book it first as people were getting turned away on the night as they were fully booked!

1  Thank SophieandLee
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Read good reviews and was recommended, but we didn't get the wow factor we were expecting. Food was ok nothing special, in fact the dish my husband had looked like it had been kept warm in the oven or under the grill for too long! Also drinks were expensive.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I ate here 2 nights running as it was just down for my b&b. Tried a couple of pasta dishes they were lovely, friendly staff and kind on your pocket.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

It is a small place and very busy, but the staff is very attentive and the food is very good. I had the pasta arribiata which had a wonderfully flavored and spicy sausage and was just the right amount of food. We got one of the daily specials, asparagus with parmesan as a Starter which was outstanding. If you are lucky to have a table open up as we did, you will not be disappointed. Fairly priced, too.