“Great apartment”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Hardisty Cloisters

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

994ruth
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Great apartment”
Reviewed July 25, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This apartment was perfect for my son and me on our first trip to York. It's only a few minutes walk from the train station and a couple of minutes from the National Railway Museum (perfect for my son). We walked into the city centre (which is beautiful) and only takes about 10-15 mins easy. Neal gave us great directions and responded immediately to any query I had,including a problem with the sofa bed. We were also given a few essentials which were really appreciated. The apartment was lovely and clean, perfect for us but probably a bit small for a family. Thanks Neil, I will definitely recommend.

Cruiser43...
“Unfortunately I was UNABLE to go to Hardisty Cloisters due to Family PROBLEMS”
Reviewed July 17, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

My contact with Neil the owner, was excellent and he provided excellent joining instructions and was very friendly in his communications,
When I had to cancel he was very sympathetic and I realised that due to the last minute nature of my cancellation there could not be any refund.
It would have been an ideal location as we wanted to spend time in York City and the National Rail Museum,
I have rated my stay as excellent though I did NOT GO as this ..... system cannot proceed without a rating and I THINK I WOULD HAVE ENJOYED MY STAY.

Explorer7...
“Very easy location”
Reviewed June 16, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Had a lovely time. The flat had absolutely everything you need. Bed was very comfy. A very comfortable and easy place to relax.
Very quiet location as well. Just over the road to the Railway Museum and an easy walk into York - or bus stops very near to the flat.
Family want to go now!

welshtrav...
Aberystwyth
“Comfortable and convenient”
Reviewed June 6, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Two of us stayed in Hardisty Cloisters for three nights while we visited York. The apartment is clean, warm, well equipped and very convenient for the town centre. Neal sent excellent directions on how to reach the apartment and the tea, coffee, milk and cereals supplied were very welcome. We used the sofa bed in the lounge as well as the bedroom and the sofa bed was reasonably comfortable. We would certainly stay here again.

Alan H
Simonstone
“Great Base to visit York”
Reviewed March 14, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Had a wonderful midweek break to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Apartment well appointed and very comfortable. A major strength is the apartments proximity to York town centre and all amenities. Would like to thank the owner Neal for the professional way he managed our stay which we really appreciated.
No obvious weaknesses with this let and we would love to stop here again the next time we visit the city.

Von57
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“VERY PLEASANT”
Reviewed March 14, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

A very pleasant apartment.
Great communication with the owner.
We spent 3 nights here and never moved the car.
Everything is within walking distance but if you don't want to walk you can get the road train from the Railway Museum across the road from the apartment.
We walked into York Centre every day.
This apartment suited our needs.

Denise E
Auckland New Zealand
“Great Location for exploring York”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Lovely warm and quiet apartment very close to central city Apartment had everything we needed. We arrived by car but didn't need to use it as all major York attractions within easy walking distance.
Neal even allowed us to check in early which was very much appreciated.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing