“Very average”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Glasgow
“Very average”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We ate here on a Saturday night- place was far from full. Perhaps due to the many poor reviews here!
The food was just ok- clearly nuked in a microwave prior to serving. The servers were friendly enough but even the ambiance wouldn't be sufficient to tempt us back.

“A real let down”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I were in York for a 2 day break and looking for somewhere to eat on our last evening that wasn't too far from our hotel. The location and menu choice were a deciding factor in choosing this restaurant, however it turned out to be a total let down. Our starters of nachos arrived quickly enough, however the salsa and guacamole didn't have any taste and it came with the grand total of 3 jalapeño peppers. They also arrived before our drinks, so a bit disjointed. My husband had fajitas, with the most dry and tasteless chicken ever. I had a very dry burger with greasy, and tasteless onion rings. The staff were very pleasant, and extremely busy and run off their feet, so couldn't get a hold of them to complain. We arrived just before 7, however not offered the pre theatre men that included a free drink. Didn't find this out till after we'd paid. Won't be returning

1 Thank TheEdinburgers
“What a disappointment”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Having been recommended several time by friends we decided to visit Saturday afternoon, despite it not been busy we had to wait several minutes to be seated, we were then brought over menus that were dumped on the table next yo us. We waited to be asked for a drinks order but by the time the waitress came back to us we ordered everything at once. The drinks were again put on the table next to us leaving us to sort our selves out. The food took a long time to get to the table, and we needed more drinks by this point however we never got asked so went without. When the food did arrive it was tasty but not as hot as we would have liked for fajitas.
Over all it was very poor!

1 Thank Gemma B
Hessle, United Kingdom
“60 quid not impressed”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

It was a Monday night so place wasn't busy I found the service to be ok but they seemed more bothered in drinking brews and chatting to each other. I was asked if everything was OK and asked if I wanted another drink.

Food was a bit of a let down I rarely leave food but left a bit of enchilada as it wasn't nice felt like it had just been heated up and not made fresh. I was given no spoon to serve the enchilada from the serving dish to my plate and it was fairly greasy. The soup was ok and pleanty of it. My partners dish was ok but covered in oil just like the garlic bread. The mains were 12-14 each and should of been note around 7-8 in my opinion the beer was overpriced with a peroni costing nearly £6?!

I had 2 lagers and partner had one wine with a main each (1 being vegetable fajitas!! A garlic bread 2 soups totalling £54?! Bit pricey for food that really didn't impress me and I could cook better myself! I got refried beans and rice bith were tasteless with no seasoning! i Wouldn't bother going again id go to a Bistro instead and won't be returning!

1 Thank youngy124
York
“Good Value”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

One of our favourites that let us down last time we went by the quality of our meal, but yesterday they redeemed themselves. Their bacon and brie sandwich with chips and salad was substantial and lasted us all day. The service was good and value excellent

Visited March 2014