“Very nice family day”
Review of Creepy Crawlies

Creepy Crawlies
Ranked #5 of 22 Fun & Games in York
More attraction details
Owner description: Creepy Crawlies Adventure Play Centre in York. Play. Swing. Laugh. Eat. Climb. Drink. Learn. Slide. Creepy Crawlies play centre and adventure park in York is a great place to spend a morning or afternoon with the children,and, unlike the weather, the fun is guaranteed. York’s premier children’s adventure play park boasts almost 2 acres of challenging, imaginative and exciting indoor & outdoor activity areas for children of all ages, and a great licensed restaurant, high ropes course and nursery. A petting farm adds another popular activity in this park, so come and meet our ponies, donkeys, chipmunks and other furry things. The children are active, it's great exercise! -all the benefits of a workout with the addition of FUN!
York, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Very nice family day”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Great day out for the family has something for children with all ages massive play area inside and out with a new and improved gynormous bouncy castle and a mini farm for the little ones and a indoor football pitch for boys while the adults can sit back and relax while having something from the cafe it's very expensive to get in though especially when you aren't allowed your own food but staff are very nice!

Visited March 2013

Yarm, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great day out”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Lots for children to do, indoor and outdoor activities. Good value for money. We visited on a Saturday afternoon and it was very busy with children's parties. I'd recommend it and I would return.

leeds
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fab for the kids”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Plenty to keep children of all ages entertained for hours. Inside and outside activities. Great value for money and the kids meal deals are great. Very clean and staff friendly & helpful.

Visited January 2014
Yorkshire
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Will be going back”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We went on a wet Sunday afternoon and we expected an unenjoyable experience. Queuing up to get in I nearly turned around. So glad we didn't. We went at the busiest time and had a great time. Had trouble keeping our 3 year old awake on the way home. The large frame, smaller frame, toddler and baby area are all excellent. There are a few small animals, a indoor court and bouncy castle with slide plus a music filled dance area. Food and drinks reasonably priced, good quality and wide choice. The staff are very good at announcements (lost children, supervision reminders etc). My only disappointment were the ques for food and drink and the poor cleanliness of the toilets. But it was busy - overall it's an expensive day but it was a great family day so well worth it.

York, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great day for children”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I took my daughter here for her second birthday yesterday after wondering about going for 6 months. The website doesn't give much away so I didn't know if there would be much to do for someone so young, however she really enjoyed herself. There's sections for all ages including pre walkers. My only problem I had with this was she was in the under 5 section and a child about 7 was telling her to get out of her way or he'd jump on her head, which I found annoying, however she did go venture into be over 5s at one point to have a look so I can't say too much. We didn't see much outside as it was raining however we had a quick look at the animals and I think it would be a great day out in the summer. My only bug was I ended up queuing for 15 minutes for 2 drinks as there was only one person serving, which on a Saturday I think they probably could have had more staff. However it didn't ruin the day

Visited January 2014