“Great place for children on a wet day!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Creepy Crawlies

Creepy Crawlies
Ranked #4 of 21 Fun & Games in York
More attraction details
Owner description: Creepy Crawlies Adventure Play Centre in York. Play. Swing. Laugh. Eat. Climb. Drink. Learn. Slide. Creepy Crawlies play centre and adventure park in York is a great place to spend a morning or afternoon with the children,and, unlike the weather, the fun is guaranteed. York’s premier children’s adventure play park boasts almost 2 acres of challenging, imaginative and exciting indoor & outdoor activity areas for children of all ages, and a great licensed restaurant, high ropes course and nursery. A petting farm adds another popular activity in this park, so come and meet our ponies, donkeys, chipmunks and other furry things. The children are active, it's great exercise! -all the benefits of a workout with the addition of FUN!
england
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great place for children on a wet day!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place is located a mile or so from York, near the ring road so location-wise is perfect. I have taken my 5 year old granddaughter there on a few occasions and am so impressed each time.
The entrance fee is very reasonable - and by paying an extra £1 the child gets to choose a meal and drink from the very well stocked cafe.
The play equipment inside consists of a wonderful huge slide,but there is a huge range of activities such as a reading corner, dressing up area, pre-walkers and toddlers sections etc etc.
Outside the climbing equipment is fantastic - varied, strong and safe with good surfaces beneath.
There are also animals....even a bridge with 3 billy goats who are not so gruff.
The level of supervision and cleanliness is good throughout.
I used to think I would never go near such a place as this but in all honesty I think it's amazing and well worth a visit (plan a few hours!), in good or wet weather. Well done Creepy Crawlies!

Visited November 2012

York, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Keeps the little ones entertained”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

great, my friend and I have used this place for years keeps the kids entertained with loads to do while we catch up with a cuppa.

Visited May 2012
york, uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love It!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is only my 2nd review i've ever wrote but feel i need to share my views! I have 2 girls aged 9 & 6 who i took to Creepy Crawlies regularly. I have also taken my nephews aswell aged 4 & 1! It is a good location, easy to find, plenty of parking, never huge queues to get in, always a spare table & staff very friendly & helpful. Never had to queue for long for food & it offers a lot of choice. Prices are reasonable & the 'Meal Deal' is superb! Never had to wait long for food to arrive & its always been delicious! Especially the cakes & buns! You always see staff about, cleaning tables, running the childrens parties & generally working. There is a HUGE amount of choice of play for all ages of children! (This before the extension!) If the weather is kind there is a large sandpit & water play, swings, climbing, playhouse, animals to see & much more. Inside, whatever the weather, is a very large play area with a MASSIVE wavy slide with about 5 lanes?! With lots of other fun things to explore & do inside it. There are other designated area's, soft play, books, disco, ball pool, smaller wavy slides, football & little ride-on vehicles.......the list is literally endless! Yes, it gets very busy! Of course it does, cos its brilliant! Kids of all ages love it & if the children are old enough & responsible enough to go off & play on their own, the grown-ups get to enjoy a cuppa & chat or read the papers or magazines they sell there! I personally have never had a problem there but then i do keep an eye out for my children or if i have my young nephew with me i stay with him & never take my eyes off him! Unfortunately some kids do spoil it for others & their parents don't always see what they get up to, like running up the slides or coming down them backwards, i have often heard the staff over the tannoy telling someone off! After being a long & loyal customer at Creepy Crawlies for a number of years we have just moved down to Devon 2 months ago & do you know what? NOTHING compares to CC!! Its a brilliant place thats got a lot to offer & their prices are really good when you compare! If you live in the York area please believe me when i say you are very lucky to have CC! We really, really miss it! & i have promised my children when we come up to visit family we will definitely pay a visit to CREEPY CRAWLIES!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank missusuppers
york
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Had a blast !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Had a wonderful visit today, so much there to do and the new extension is fab. Lovely friendly staff and the food was as yummy as ever. Terrific value for money when you consider how much there is to do and play. Looking forward to my next visit already !

1 Thank emma p
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awful today very busy chaotic and no one seemed in charge. Long queue to get in wish I had saved my money such a shame as read s”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

So busy Made you feel like too greedy letting too many in! Have always been a happy customer but will never return.

2 Thank Surf45