“Great service. Lovely food.”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #221 of 882 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Wagamama york designer outlet is the place to rest post designer bargain hunting. We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
York, United Kingdom
“Great service. Lovely food.”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Went for a late lunch to Wagamama, York. For the time the restaurant was very busy, but well staffed. The staff are outgoing and pleasant.

Food as good as always. I had green tea (which is free) to accompany my meal and side. I ordered Chicken and Prawn Pad Thai with Pulled Pork Gyoza on the side. Quick service and very tasty!

• Visited February 2014

“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Today was our first visit ever to a Wagamama and we were not impressed. There were only 2 other parties early on a Thursday night, but both of them were seated right next to us. Why??? My teriyaki chicken was very dry, seemed like little left over pieces. The sticky rice was not what I have eaten before (in Hawaii) and was luke warm - didn't seem very fresh. My husband enjoyed his noodle dish, but we both agree our money would have been better spent elsewhere. The place is new and replaces a health food and card shop that were in the location before this restaurant. They must have raised the floor as every time the server went by, the table shook. It could not have been a good job. The server was nice enough, but dropped a spoon and knowingly left it on the floor. What???

• Visited January 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent as per!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was no different to any other Wagamama's - fantastic!
They cook the food fresh their everyday so you can personalise you meals (which is very handy when you're a fussy vegetarian!) and it is always to an exceptional standard!
The staff in this particular restaurant were incredibly helpful and polite. Definitely worth a visit!

“Not good”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Chain restaurant , doesn't tastes good, the first gathering with classmates after first final exam in the beginning of second term. The noodle is expensive but tasteless,but with 尚

“Positive Feedback Deserved”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Being a loyal customer of Wagamama, I was very pleased to see it open in the York Outlet Village. Went for lunch with a friend & ordered my favourite the teriyaki salmon soba. Sadly, on this occasion the salmon was overcooked & dry. Everything else the service, atmosphere etc was the usual high standard. Spoke to the manager thinking he might offer to take my drink off the bill, instead he insisted on me having my meal for free. A generous & appreciated gesture for which I left a sizeable tip! Wagamama is a very welcome addition to the eateries in York Outlet & efficiently managed. Give it a try.

• Visited October 2013