“Excellent new comer in York”
Review of Regency Restaurant

Regency Restaurant
Ranked #432 of 882 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent new comer in York”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

It's a new restaurant & I had been there a few times already! I can see it maturing very fast & the cooking is excellent & the staffs are helpful & smiling. I love the free parking which is a bonus in York. I will be back again very soon!

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank Raymond w

Durham
“Excellent food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

During a visit to York at Easter, we came across this Chinese, we were a bit apprehensive at first as there were not many diners in and it was mid evening, but we decided to give it a try, and we were not disappointed , the staff were very attentive and the food was delicious , a wide choice and all resaonably priced, I would definatly recommend and will go back when visiting York again.

Visited April 2013