Lamb & Lion Inn(York)(Great Value!)
$133
$101
$267
$212
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express York(York)(Great Value!)
$229
$215
$162
Priceline
2,781 results
All reviewstrain stationncp car parkmodern hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areacity centrefree wifithe sofa bedinside the city wallsexcellent hotelbuffet stylefew minutes walkgood sizewalk in showershower gelbeansreception staff
Reviewed October 15, 2017

The hotel is in a great location within walking distance to shopping and restaurants. The free breakfast is excellent and provides a large spread, though it can get quite busy.

The room has everything you need, but it is quite small. The hairdryer is also hard to use due to the tight cord and needing to press the button down the entire time you blow-dry your hair.

All-in-all it was a pleasant stay, but I might try another hotel the next time I'm here.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
VBurnham, Manager at Hampton by Hilton York, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Hampton by Hilton York.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient. I am also pleased to see you found our breakfast excellent.

Thank you for choosing Hampton by Hilton, I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future, and If you are not already a HHonors member, you may be interested to know that it's free to join and you can earn points towards free stays and much more. It couldn't be easier! Just book through hampton.com to get your points.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Really nice, modern hotel a short walk from the train station. Very pleasant greeting at reception, recognised as an HH member and all the facilities were explained competently. (even provided with a map of the city) My room was very comfortable, clean and a spacious and especially liked the walk in shower. The included breakfast was very good and I enjoyed the choice. Recommended and will stay again.

Room Tip: be a member of Hilton Honors and check-in via the app
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Hampton by Hilton York.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient. I am also pleased to see you found our team wecloming and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

The hotel is only a 5 minute walk from the station and 15 minutes from the centre of town. Staff were great and very friendly, the room clean and quiet. Breakfast was good and even surprisingly relaxed.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Hampton by Hilton York.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient. I am also pleased to see you found our team friendly and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was lovely. Room was clean and had everything needed for a one night stay. Little disappointed with the breakfast as everything was cold and there wasn't many tables left to sit. We did find a table but was a little to close to the next table.
The location of the hotel was perfect for us as we had visited York to watch a gig in Fibbers bar across the road.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Hampton by Hilton York.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient. I am sorry to hear you found our breakfast items to be cold when you stayed with us. If you have any further detailed feedback regarding this then please do contact me directly at toftgreen.hampton@gmail so I can investigate this further.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Chosen for its location to the city centre . a five minute walk gets you to the River . Parking is available in a nearby NCP car park at a subsidised rate for an overnight stay
Clean hotel , quick check-in , friendly staff both on reception and in bar and breakfast room. Great breakfast choices All four of us found different things to eat. Room was spacious , clean and the whole hotel seemed quiet even during the busy breakfast time

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Hampton by Hilton York.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient. I am also pleased to see you found our team friendly and enjoyed the variety of choice we have available on our complimentary breakfast buffet.