“Best Wrap ever”

Ranked #88 of 917 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Thai, Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Plonkers is a family run business which has been in the same hands for over 20 years, we serve quality homemade food everyday 10am-9pm, we have a wide selection of beers, wines and spirits and offer a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere which can in turn be lively and upbeat in the evening.Open everyday 10am -2am
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We went to York for a day out on Sunday arriving around lunch time and happened to park on same street as Plonkers, we both had the same Pulled pork wrap with a side order of chips.
I can't praise the meal enough, the side salad on both were really fresh as was the filling (loads of pork in it). Normally I do not "go for the wrap or Panini type meal but wife does and this was the best ever wrap she had had as well. The chips were spot on as well so very well done Plonkers.

P.S. the service was great as well.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Sheltering in here from the rain. Had a couple of drinks here which were different from other pubs in the area. A white hot chocolate was served with a smile

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I had good meal here on Thursday night. I prefer their out side seating by the river but as it was raining, I had to sit in side the restaurant. The only drawback was that the food took a little while even when it was not very busy, but do not worry would definitely be visiting it again.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I was left waiting for our food which we ordered two plates of sandwiches. Unfortunately these never arrived. We waited for over an hour. In the end we gave up and just paid for our drinks. To our disappointment there was no explination or apology from the staff as to why our food never arrived. My advice would be to try somewhere else.

3  Thank miadiaz
Reviewed May 9, 2014

The selection of beers was fantastic, and the atmosphere so cosy. Great recommendation by the staff at Jinnah across the road