“Buffet Lunch”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #597 of 869 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Thorne, null, United Kingdom
“Buffet Lunch”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I recently went along for the all you can eat buffet lunch at Pizza Hut for £6.99 - which is really good value. The salad and pizza is nice enough, but I can't help feeling like it's not quite the best quality they could make - more a case of it's the best they can get away With. I'm sure the pizza which is being specially made and ordered are of a higher standard.

The service was fast and friendly (although our waitress seemed a little tired and weary).

Not bad and does the job, for a bargain price!

• Visited May 2014

Chester, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff, excellent food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

While on a 3 day family trip to York,we ate in three places, and this was the best.
The interior was nothing special, and we were seated towards the back where it was a bit gloomy. However, we were very impressed with the staff. The young lady who served us was very friendly and helpful and made us feel very at home. Our eight year old son loved the free refills of drinks, and the fact that he could help himself.
I was really happy with my pizza, which was delicious, and a topping I had not had before, and even our 4 year old managed to eat all his pizza too. Everyone was satisfied. Then it came to the price, and was significantly cheaper than what we had paid at another well-known restaurant chain the evening before (Nando's), where we had not had anywhere near as relaxed an eating experience. If all Pizza Huts are as good as this one, I would choose to eat in them more often. Very pleasantly surprised.

• Visited April 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for an evening meal on our trip to York, we had a starters and main meal. My wife had a pizza and I had pasta. The food was very nice, hot and tasty. The girl serving us (Lydia) was very friendly and attentive. At less than £30 for us both including drinks it was a nice meal. Usual Pizza Hut food inc salad bowl etc but all in all very nice

shropshire
“Quick bite to eat”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Went for a quick bite to eat. They now offer free salads and refills on the drinks, which is a nice touch, but they have put the prices of the pizza up since my last visit. The food was hot and tasty and the staff were friendly and helpful. We went at six so it was very busy but the staff were quick to seat us and serve us.

• Visited February 2014
Weymouth, Uk
“Great family meal”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a lunchtime birthday meal for my daughter while visiting York. Excellent service from the friendly staff. Great value for money. Grateful we booked at lunchtime as its in a busy location near the historic Shambles.

• Visited February 2014