“NICE FOOD”
Review of Fiesta Latina

Fiesta Latina
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiesta Latina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 879 Restaurants in York
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“NICE FOOD”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We visited the restaurant at about 2030hrs on a Saturday night in September.
Although there was a big party downstairs the upstairs was fairly quiet and we were shown straight to a table.
We had a sharing platter starter that was very tasty.
We then had chimichangas that were huge and also very nice. They give you the option of how spicy you want them and the hot one was just right for me.
All in all a good visit and we will go back next time in York.

Newcastle
“Lack of atmosphere, huge portions”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

A group of 17 ladies dined here on Saturday night. We were sat in the basement which didn't really have much atmosphere. We were sat on 2 separate tables and served separately as well as billed separately.

The food was fine, huge portions, not the best Mexican food but not the worst. One lady waited a long time for her meal and was offered a complimentary drink as an apology. Drinks quite expensive.

York
“Mixed experience”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had been to this restaurant a couple of years ago when it was Fiesta Mehicana and the food was terrible, However, a group of friends fancied going as an end of degree celebration so I thought I would give it another go.
We went on a Thursday night as there is a 20% off food deal and 2 for 1 cocktails. I ordered a long island iced tea which was very nice, and huge! For my meal I had a chimichanga which was really tasty and miles better than the soggy, tasteless food I had previously experienced at this place. The portions are HUGE so make sure you go when you're starving! Most of us couldn't finish our meals! They seem to do a good variety of meals including burgers, fajitas, burritos and grills. I was worried about the food being too spicy for me but it was fine.
The main downside of our experience was that we had gone hoping to attend the weekly salsa class which was advertised outside the restaurant. However, when we inquired about this we were told that the guy who did the classes 'wasn't there'. Which was disappointing as we had really been looking forward to it.
Me and my friend decided to try a couple of 'tequila slammers' at the end of the meal, at the bar. The barman got all the diners to cheer us which was funny.
Overall this was a good experience and I would recommend going here if you're very hungry and fancy a bit of a laugh. But make sure you check about the salsa classes in advance if you want to go! Its also expensive for what it is and I don't think I'd go without the offer being on.

• Visited June 2013
York, United Kingdom
“Really enjoyable”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Really enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and the staff were nice. The chilli was awesome! And the voodoo chicken wings to start... A must if living/visiting in York!

Bradford, United Kingdom
“amazing”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Ate here last night with my boyfriend, for my birthday. The food was to die for and the atmosphere was brilliant. Our waiter Brett, was really friendly and recommended the best cocktail on the menu for me. He had plenty of time for all the customers there and all the staff were welcoming. The food was brought out piping hot and with the perfect timing between courses. We were only in York for the night but said we would make the hour trip again just to eat there! Well worth a visit if you're staying near york.