“Great food at great price”

Il Paradiso del Cibo
Ranked #39 of 902 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Real and authentic italian food with strong sardinian influence.Good selection of home-made fresh pasta , regional italian dishes, fantastic pizzas cooked in a real wood burn pizza oven .large screen tv featuring all the major european leagues games live.Original wine list with all the best sardinian wines at great prices.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Enjoyed our visit, nice service and good quality food. Look forward to returning. Seemed like many people were regulars.

There are newer reviews for Il Paradiso del Cibo

Reviewed December 10, 2013

My friend had told me about this restaurant some time ago and raved about it. I finally went with her for lunch whilst christmas shopping and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Having been to the Star in the City the week before and had poor food and service at top prices, it was refreshing to go to a buzzing and organised restaurant where the staff were so lovely with a great atmosphere. To top it off the food was fabulous, we had a pasta dish each and a glass of wine for £7.50 which was not only amazing value but one of the most delicious lasagna's I've had, equally I had a taste of my friends carbonara which was also great.

I cannot wait to go back and try the fresh pasta ribbons with lobster which sounds amazing !

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here a lot and have not had a bad meal yet.
There is definitely something for everyone - the lunch/ early dinner offer is great for a cheap get together and the specials menu is usually superb! I would bite my own arm off for their lobster risotto or handmade ravioli with scallops and king prawns.
The place is always packed so you do need to book a few weeks ahead.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I LOVED the whole night- the staff, the main, the atmosphere and magnificent Italian deserts!!! I would advise anyone to go and spend any special occasion there.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Ate here on a recommendation , glad we did?
So refreshing to get a real friendly place with really nice food
A very small restaurant packing a punch in the great atmosphere
Bruschetta brilliant, seafood risotto brilliant
We will definitely return again, must be family run,chaotic but in really good way.

1  Thank nicky215