“Disappointing”

The Wacky Warehouse
Ranked #10 of 27 Fun & Games in York
More attraction details
Owner description: Located inside a family-friendly pub, this huge warehouse is full of children's play equipment divided into sections according to age, from the "under-two's" to teens.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We took our 18 month old to the wacky warehouse today the staff was not helpful at all we was told that we couldn't go into the seating area and wait because we had to wait half an hour for the next slot we didn't mind waiting but it would have nice to be allowed in just to sit down as I am on crutches after a broken ankle and the staff could clearly see that. Also there was leaks everywhere and no wet floor signs and I can't understand them selling basically only drinks in glass bottles after all it is a children play place especially with kids running around everywhere I think that's rather dangerous!! We will defiantly not be visiting again!

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Shocked to see I was only allowed 1 hour to play. I wanted to eat with my children but the limited time made it impossible as a regular visitor to the pub and play area I am left wondering if I should return. Sorry to the staff for this comment as you are always helpful and supportive of the visitors needs.

1  Thank tommyhol
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Yesterday I attending a party with my little girl. I would just like to pay a huge thank you to the lady that helped with the party yesterday. She was really happy to help and made it a lovely environment to be in for everyone. She also helped my little girl down the slide and encouraged that she was going to be okay etc. She's a credit to the time. We will defiantly be back as I would like to hold my Daughters 5th birthday party here.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I go to the wacky roughly once a week and the member of staff is always the same. She is a pleasant girl, Siobhan. Always goes that extra mile for every member of our group
We visited on Monday Siobhan was on with cleaning jobs but still happy and chatty. I would rate my visits as very positive and would recommend this place to many others. The food is always outstanding and Siobhan is always smiley when bringing the food from the pub to us. Our children even know her by name now. She is a credit to the company. Look forward to visiting again

1  Thank Racheyra
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was taking my 2 young boys for play and lunch here today and also meeting a close friend of mine who also had 2 young children. when we arrived we were told that we would only have a one hour play due to it been very busy and been half term also so we paid anyway. we went along to the table and the children went of to play. me and my friend went over to the counter and ordereda tea and a coffee and we was greeted by a very nice and also very polite young lady called Siobhan who then served us she was a very out going and a fun lady which made me and my friend feel very welcome. Anyway as our hour started to get closer we decided to ask the staff what the best way to order lunch as the children were getting very hungry so Siobhan said we could order our food at the till in the play area and then she rang through to the main restaurant and asked them to reserve us a table so the food would be ready for us all when we had to leave. When we went through she took us straight to our table which we thought was very kind of her.As we were having lunch we decided that we would pay again to through to the play area as we were very happy with the service that we had and when we arrived we had a fantastic greeting from Siobhan herself and 2 other members of staff called Chloe and Ella. So what was meant to be a very short visit turned out to be a an enjoyable day by us all thankyou so very much again......................

1  Thank 270,421