We had a fabulous 2 night break at this fabulous hotel. The location is great, the rooms were very clean and spacious and the staff are more than willing to help. We panicked when we couldn't find an iron in our room as we packed in rather a hurry but the staff were very quick to put one in our room upon request. The breakfast was very nice, great selection and the cellar bar is a lovely place to enjoy a nice relaxing drink. In regards to parking we would recommend to park at marygate and take the short walk through the York museum gardens and then the hotel is straight across the road. We would also recommend to pay by text/phone rather than buy 2 day tickets as we were advised by York city parking! Currently disputing a parking ticket!!! Overall our stay was fantastic, we will definitely be returning to the judges lodgings in the future. The only thing I could suggest is that they fit the rooms with air con, we found the room to be rather 'stuffy' on a warm day. Would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extensively refurbished in 2014, the Judge's Lodging has 21 individually styled bedrooms, an original vaulted cellar bar,first floor dining and drinking and also 2 fabulous outside areas- quite unique within the centre of York! With a fabulous location in the shadows of the Minster, we offer a warm and friendly Yorkshire welcome to guests from all over the world. *Free Breakfast refers to our Bed and Breakfast rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Judges Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Judges Lodgings Hotel York
- Judges Lodgings Hotel York
- Judges Lodgings York