“Alright”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

On arrival they didn't have our booking so had to separate our group in to two and where seated in opposite corners. The layout wasn't the best and you end up climb over others to get to the salad bar. Our waitress ( I believe her name was Sophie) was a polite well groomed lady who couldn't do enough and was on hand to sort any problems like the ice cream machine breaking. The other staff I found very rude. Almost ignoring us as we weren't the table they were looking after.

The pizza's came out fairly swiftly. No issues there at all

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Me n my daughter came here for tea and both picked chicken and mushroom pasta but at 7pm there should've been more pasta choices available right.? We chose other things anyway, my daughter chose salmon pasta, I ordered sweet chill chicken pizza which was lukewarm so I asked them to sort it out. The waitress then came back out and said there was no salmon pasta left so my daughter had to make another choice. Put it this way, I've been to much better pizza huts before.

the salad bowl was fine by the way

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had a very nice meal here over the half term. The restaurant was beautifully clean, the staff were extremely helpful and couldn't do enough to help.
The salad bar and pizzas looked delicious. There was plenty more seating at the back which was whee we sat. And free wifi.
Highly recommended. Will be back soon :0)

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Typcal pizza hut - you know what you will get food wise and we did. Called in about 4pm on Xmas Eve. Ordered from buffet and adequate choice of pizzas and well stocked salad bar. Peroni bottle £3.80 is outrageous.
Stafff were helpful and full of Xmas cheer.
BUT............. Time to spend some money, Pizza Hut.
The decor is drab and dreary and the walk upstairs to the incredibly unpleasant loos is one experience to miss. Come on PH you are in a top location with no shortage of customers. Get it sorted!!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Called in late afternoon. The buffet option was still on, but being quiet the choices were restricted and a bit cold. I think we will go for the individual pizza next time.