“Loved It” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trevor Rooney's Ghost Tour of York

Trevor Rooney's Ghost Tour of York
Ranked #27 of 57 Tours in York
More attraction details
Owner description: Trevor Rooney's first and famous ghost walks established in 1980 will take you on a one hour tour through York telling you tales of ghosts and history. You will not be disappointed.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

we found the tour so good we went again the next night and enjoed it all over again, would definitely recomend to anyone going to york

Visited August 2013

Walsall, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“More spirits than the Evil Eye Lounge!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

My third walk, and it was just as good as before. Please ignore the negative reviews - some people must just have closed minds.

Trevor's ghost walks are excellent. Spooky and atmospheric locations, unnerving tales of the paranormal with some history thrown in. Trevor's very friendly and invites everyone back to the pub, to calm their nerves.

Highly recommended and great value!

Visited April 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“U have to do it if you go to york- famous!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I came on my own from Liverpool for a trip to York and heard about the ghost walks. I had seen Trevor on come dine with me so thought I'd give it a go. Was made to feel very welcome. A good little walk around the city on a very cold night, good tales told and a nice end to the tour with a drink in the pub. Worth the money, if it was summer a longer tour would be brilliant.

Visited September 2013
Wigan, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Myself and my partner went on a ghost walk recently with Trevor Rooney, and what a pleasure it was! very informative,captivating and creepy, and we were led around smaller streets of York we might never had ventured it if weren't for Trevor and his spooky stories. Of which i took the tales home and told my nearly 9yr old daughter who was so enthralled by the story of the little girl with plague ( don't want to give too much away) that she went onto look into the history of the plague,which was lovely to see as it sparked an interest for her into history,so i would say engaging and entertaining for all ages in a light way,obv your not starring in TAPS or MOST HAUNTED and wont be doing a vigil,its a walk through time with chilling stories told brilliantly by Trevor Rooney,the walk cost £6 and lasted one hour.

Visited March 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Really enjoyed it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

My partner and I joined Trevor's Ghost walk one evening. I had been on a few before, in different places, so had something to compare it to. History, fact, ghost stories, grave robbing, haunted houses and a really nice Trevor telling the tales. A thoroughly nice bloke who we enjoyed chatting to and having a pint with afterwards. Not much money for a thoroughly enjoyable evening - check him out! Looking forward to another walk the next time we are in York.

Visited October 2013