* Well appointed room. Desk and TV well located for using laptop while watching TV
* Conmfortable bed & pillows
* Very clean
* Hot water was hot!
* Good evening food
* Free parking
* Convenient for York
* Free wifi
* Nice guest lounge
* Rooms on top floor reached by rickety & steep staircase (you may need help with large luggage)
* Breakfast not up to evening meal standardes (why no beans or apple juice on menu?)
* Creaky floorboards
* Wifi on top floor is flaky
Had a good evening meal & a good nights sleep. Slightly disappointed with breakfast although in mitigation I did go down at a very busy time and on a day when the hotel was full.
Would stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western York Pavilion is a wonderful Grade II listed Georgian country house situated in walking distance of the walls of the historic city of York. The hotel is a true-gem and lovingly restored in-keeping with the original charm of a Georgian house. Offering elegance and excellence, a magnificent and memorable place to stay and relax. •Open fireplaces•intimate lounges and bedrooms with antiques and luxury soft furnishings•four poster beds•private walled gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western York Pavilion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western York
- York Best Western