Ibis York Centre
$139
$130
  • Breakfast included
York Marriott Hotel(York)(Great Value!)
$130
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express York(York)(Great Value!)
$101
$194
$169
$299
$290
Novotel York Centre(York)(Great Value!)
$122
$110
Agoda.com
$139
$125
Travelocity
2,042 results
All reviewstrain stationfree parkingwould stay againyork centrebed was very comfortablemin walkwalk in showercar parkingcouple of nightsstayed for one nightshort breakwithin easy walking distancetea and coffeefull englishyogurtleannemicklegate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2013

There was nothing special about this hotel. The Beds were ok, the room was ok (a bit small), thr bathroom was ok. The television in the room did not work, and they didn't carry any irons in the rooms. For the price we paid for the night, it was definitely not worth what we paid. Overall, I was not very impressed.

Room Tip: Small sized rooms for the price you pay.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Helen E, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis York Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

I am dissapointed to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us.

If any issues are brought to the attention of my team they will do their upmost to rectify during your stay, because we certainly do not want any guest leaving the hotel unimpressed.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you wish to discuss your stay further.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

An ideal location for me. Very quiet when I was there. Nice room, well insulated from street noise. Excellent value breakfast and good evening meal also excellent value for money. Only issue was wireless internet only functioned properly in the bar/restaurant area. Staff polite and attentive.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

I'm pleased to here that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

We have just compleated the upgrade of secondary glazing in our rooms, so I am pleased to hear that this has been noticed in relatation to noise heard by our guests.

I will pass on your comments to the food & beverage team, whom I'm sure will be pleased with such positive comments.

Due to feedback such as yours regarding WiFi in the hotel we will be upgrading our WiFi during 2013, so please let me thank your for your comments. Feedback is the best way for us to improve our service for the guest.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A group of us stayed there on a lads stag night, it was cheap enough, located near Micklegate so its fairly central, has a bar and is clean - other than that, there's not much to say really - its just an inoffensive chain hotel. If that's all you want and the price is right then why not, its not that easy to get good budget accommodation in Central York. If you don't want to pay the earth then you shouldn't really expect it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review.

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Like you stated we are a budget hotel and while we are a basic hotel, my staff will always go the extra mile for guests.

I would like to welcome you back to Ibis York in the future.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

it was ok basic but good no room service tho it was a good night sleep flat screen tv and films on demand which was good no qubbiles really i would stay again but would not pay loads tho it was nice enough

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Helen E, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis York Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

I am pleased to here that you had no quibbles during your recent stay with us.

Being a budget hotel we do not offer extra services such as room service, but this fact does refect in the price paid.

I would like to take this oppertunity to welcome you back to Ibis York in the future.