Had afternoon there a few days ago on a voucher. Lovely light room overlooking Clifford's tower, tables far enough apart. Staff frindly and helpful. Tea was excellent, plenty of tea and sandwiches, inc smoked salmon (not just cheap fillings), warm scones, fresh fruit tart and other cakes. Didn't know they also do a shoppers lunch, 2 courses for £13 inc a glass of wine - so we have already booked to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton York hotel is the 4-star hotel within the city walls and located in the heart of York. Only 10 minutes walk from York Minster, the railway station and other York attractions. Do business in one of 8 meeting rooms and savour European or Tex-Mex food in the 3 bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton York Hotel York
- Hilton International York
- Hilton Hotel York
- York Hilton International