Booked a 3 for 2 lunch meal for mum and sisters, one of the party was late due to a blow out on the motorway, this was no problem for the friendly staff, who never rushed us at all when we eventually sat down over an hour late - meal and service was excellent, in lovely surroundings, would highly recommend! It was nice to go back after 40 years, I remember the hotel as a nightclub called Brummells in the 70's! Thank you for making us feel so welcome, we will certainly book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall York