My wife and I had a very relaxing weekend, we stayed in the Terry suite, room 26, it is excellent, well equipped and very comfortable. We dined in on Friday evening, very attentive service, excellent food and wine. The location is great, just a short taxi ride from the city centre, right next to the racecourse. Spa facilities are superb the gym is small with only 4 pieces of cardiac equipment but the pool, sauna and steam room are,very good. This is the place to stay for a relaxing weekend at York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall York