We returned to Middlethorpe for the 2nd time to celebrate my sister's 21st birthday and what a superb stay it was. Stunning building and grounds, exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff, a brilliantly relaxing spa and to top it off, incredible food. Rooms were very clean and well equipped, whilst maintaining a historic feel. Staff as ever were brilliant, and made my 85 year old Grandmother's visit unforgettable, through their generosity and good will. Food was exceptional, especially the scallops, ate far too much but so worth it! Highly recommended to both families and couples alike, a real treat of a weekend away. 10 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall York